Curs Valutar v1.20
Curs Valutar, created by XDA developer virgilp, is an application that allows you to convert currencies, such as from USD to EUR. It also shows official exchange rates, automatic updating system and more.
Originally posted by virgilp
Curs Valutar – exchange rates and currency converter for Windows Mobile, based on the rates provided by the National Bank of Romania.
- Official exchange rates from the National Bank of Romania
- Currency converter
- Choice of the displayed currencies
- Romanian/English interface
- Automatic/manual update of the exchange rates
- In automatic mode, the update of the exchange rates is performed once a day, Monday to Friday, at the first launch of the application after 1 PM (that’s when the rates are updated by the bank). The data is saved locally and loaded on subsequent launches of the application, in order to decrease the response time and avoid unnecessary traffic.
- In manual mode, the update is performed only by user request
In order to get this working on your device, you need a Windows Mobile 5 or higher platform phone, a data connection and .NET Compact Framework 3.5. All resolutions should be supported.
You can download the application from the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw increased success outside of China for Xiaomi along with tremendous consumer interest in the company's smartphone offerings. The company also increased its ventures outside of smartphones touching everything from routers to selfie sticks. The company took to twitter to announce their recent success. Xiaomi's smartphones sales increased 33% year-on-year, with the company having sold 34.7 Million smartphones in the first half of...
America's cellular network space has always been a battle of the big four: Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile. Together, they serve around 370 million subscribers while the 5th place U.S. Cellular serves 4.7 million subscribers. The battle for the top spot has always been between Verizon (133.5 million) and AT&T (121.8 million), while Sprint and T-Mobile battle it out for the 3rd place with 57.1 million and 56.8 million subscribers respectively. Needless to say, in such a neck-to-neck competition scenario, swords...
There are a lot of great launchers to help customize your phone. Some Launchers allow you to apply different color themes. Others offer many great automated features. Some make your most used apps easy to locate by putting them in prominent positions. There is a launcher that will let you do just about anything you want. XDA Senior Member roshga offers up a neat little app that allows you to have floating shortcuts to your favorite apps. In this video, XDA TV Producer TK...