When it comes to Camera apps, there are dozens of great options to choose from. But which ones are best? Let us know your favorite third-party camera app for Android and what makes it stick out above the rest.
Cyanogen Releases OnePlus One Device Tree, Xperia Z1 Gets 4K Video Recording, MediaTek Working on GPL Compliance – XDA Developer TV
Cyanogen releases the OnePlus One Device Tree! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is MediaTek working on GPL compliance and the 4K video recording for the Xperia Z1 and Z1 Compact! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for PinNotif. Then, Adam talked about simple Hacking prevention. And later, TK gave us a an Android App Review of TWRP Theme Manager. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- CyanogenMod 11 M7 Now Available for Supported Devices!
- Cyanogen Inc Releases Full Device Tree for the OnePlus One!
- Paranoid Android 4.4 RC1 Now Available for Supported Devices!
- Verizon Galaxy Note II Finally Receives KitKat OTA Update
- Sony Xperia Z1 and Z1 Compact Get 4K and 120 FPS Video Recording
- Guide Shows How to Quickly and Easily Root and Install a Custom Recovery on the HTC Desire 816
- MediaTek Taking Steps to Be More Open
- Play Store Permissions Change Opens Door to Rogue Apps
- Forum Added for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Tablets
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Pin That Important Notification – XDA Developer TV
- Basics on How to Stop People from Hacking Your Android App – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Customize Your TWRP Recovery with This Theme Manager – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
We are delighted to announce that starting on April 20th, a finalized deal with Google will make XDA Developers a software development division for the beloved search giant. This exciting transition will start as early as next week, where new XDA Talent Scouts from Google will browse our forums and reward the best contributors and offer them software development or design positions as well. A new set of XDA Forum Moderators from Google’s Legal Department will also make sure that...
The lockscreen is a part of the OS that we see hundreds of times every day, whether we're using Android or iOS. The look of the lockscreen depends on the Android version, device manufacturer or ROM chef. In short, it differs for almost every user. Luckily enough, users can use third party alternatives that bring more features. One such application is Hi Locker, developed by XDA Senior Member thotran7989. Hi Locker can be found both on the Play store and...