CyanogenMod 10.2 Nightlies Available, Android Bitcoin Vulnerability Found – XDA Developer TV
CyanogenMod 10.2 nightlies are now available for various devices. That and more are covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this week’s news is an article about an Android Bitcoin vulnerability and news about an Ubuntu Touch app for browsing the XDA forums.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin released a video showing how to root and install a custom recovery on the Oppo Find 5, Jordan reviewed XDA:DevCon, and later, TK showed how to get back the AOSP Browser. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- CyanogenMod 10.2 Nightlies Available for Various Devices
- Android Studio 0.2.4 Released, Improvements for App Devs
- Security Vulnerability in Android Creates Bitcoin Fraud Threat
- Click Packages and Unofficial XDA App Now Available for Ubuntu Touch
- Forums Added for the Moto X and LG G2
- How to Root the Oppo Find 5 and Install a Custom Recovery – XDA Developer TV
- XDA:DevCon 2013 Event Roundup – XDA Developer TV
- Get Back the AOSP Browser with or without Root – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!