There are a number of different apps on the Play Store that make browsing the XDA portal and forums a fun experience on mobile, but we want to know: What's your favorite way to access the XDA forums? Do you prefer browsing on the desktop, mobile app, or mobile browser? If you use a mobile app, which one? Let us know how you connect with our community in the comment section below.
Device Review: Samsung Galaxy Note II S-Pen Overview – XDA Developer TV
The story of the Samsung Galaxy Note II is an interesting one. When the first Samsung Galaxy Note came out, many people panned it, saying it was too large to be a usable phone and too small to be a usable tablet. The sales must have been good enough because Samsung has released the Galaxy Note II, and it’s bigger than before. So we got our hands on one, and we took it for a test drive.
This is the second part of a two part review series by XDA Developer TV Producer TK. You can catch his full write up here. This part covers an overview of the phone’s power, camera, and the coveted S-Pen. So check out this Review of the Samsung Galaxy Note II.
Part 2: Hardware and S-Pen
Part 1: Unboxing and overview.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- App Review: Unlock your Phone Differently with Picture Password LockScreen – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Dim Your Screen with Screen Standby – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Run a FTP Server on Android with FTP Server Ultimate – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Access Your Android’s SD Card with WiFi Explorer – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Control Your Phone with NFC Tags Using AnyTAG NFC – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Manage Your Apps with Apps Manager – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Protect Your Device with Hidden Eye – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Remotely Control your Android Device with TeamViewer – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Hear Sounds Over Your Music with Around Sound – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Holo Launcher, Ice Cream Sandwich Launcher and More! – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Enhance Your Browsing with ICS Browser+ – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Shoot in Bursts with Fast Burst Camera for Android – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Toggle in Your Notification Bar with Notification Toggle – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Once a year, top players in the mobile sphere gather for MWC, to show off what they've been working on and collectively set the standard for the year to come. Yesterday was a big day with the launch of HTC and Samsung's flagships, alongside numerous other announcements, and today it was Google's turn to take the stage. SVP Sundar Pichai took the stage in Barcelona to speak about Google's network initiatives, Project Link and Project Loon, as well as to...
Intel showed its face at MWC 2015 to give the world a yearly update on their upcoming line of chipsets for mobile. While last year the company focused on gathering partnerships and strengthening up their services, architectures and production, now they are revamping their Atom line of SoCs for mobile with a new brand name and a distinctive category format much like that of their i3/i5/i7 line of personal computing processors. The new scheme will be naming the chips x3, x5...