Drawing on a Linux Desktop with an Android Tablet and a “User Friendly” XBMC for Android! – XDA Developer TV
Android gaining X11 support is one of the stories from this weekend on XDA-Developers. You can also make your voice heard and vote on the next XDA cases. However, other big stories occurred this weekend. XDA News Specialist Jordan covers some of the highlights, including the first “user-friendly” version of XBMC for Android.
In learning news, Jordan talks about free Android tutorials. Also, be sure to check out Jordan on last Friday’s XDA Developer TV video. Finally, check out our article showcasing our highlights from this year’s International CES. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Android Gains X11 Support
- First “User-Friendly” Build of XBMC for Android Emerges
- Free Android Development Tutorials
- Make Your Voice Heard – Vote on the Next XDA Cases
- Highlights from This Year’s International CES
- Jelly Bean 4.2.1 AOKP for Nexus Available, Free Android Backup and Kernel Config Apps – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!