After months of anticipation, both the Samsung Galaxy S6 and HTC One M9 have finally been unveiled. Now that we have all seen both of the devices in all their glory, many of us have some decisions to make. Which of the two beasts do you prefer: the Galaxy S6 or the One M9? Let us know which device you plan on buying and why!
Filter Rules for SMS 4.3a Updated
User mohitsapru has updated Filter Rules for SMS to version 4.3a.
With Filter Rules for SMS 4.3a you can filer incoming messages to a specified folder (or a hidden personal folder) according by incoming contact or contained words.
Originally full by mohitsapru.
The most comprehensive SMS management tool which gives you an option to do what you always wanted to do.
Some of the things which it enables you to do!!
1. Filter all the incoming messages and Move/Copy them to a folder
2. Create/Delete user folders.
3. Hide private messages.
4. Automatically delete messages.
5. Archive messages and store in a date-wise folders.
6. Apply rules either automatically or manually.
7. Apply some rules automatically and some manually.
8. Contact and Message content based filtering.
9. Low on memory and battery. No background process to monitor SMS.
10. View and delete created rules. Silly to mention it.
11. Simple Deployment and easy interface. works from storage Card.
Continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Samsung's Unpacked Event has now come and gone through Mobile World Congress 2015, and we've got a good look at what could be the most advanced phone of the year thus far. The event started shortly after its scheduled time at 12:30PM today and the only devices shown were the Galaxy S6 and its Edge variant, both of which pack an impressive amount of features, spectacular internals and an all-new beautiful design. The show began with a quiet voice whispering to...
Each year, smartphone makers attempt to one-up each other in features and specs, but time and again these improvements feel incremental rather than revolutionary. Samsung hopes to break this trend with a new hardware and software design philosophy, and press details of the new-and-improved cameras shared by the S6 and S6 Edge show that they are off to a great start. Once you get past the curved displays and wraparound Gorilla Glass 4, the most striking feature on these slabs is the...