Do you let app updates happen automatically or do you regularly check for them? We're guessing the community will be pretty split here but we're interested in hearing your thoughts. Let us know below!
Fixing 2013 Nexus 7 Button Issues, Windows Phone 8.1 Leaked? – XDA Developer TV
Suddenly, a potentially leaked image of Windows Phone 8.1 appears. Jordan uses skepticism. It’s super effective. Jordan also covers all the important stories from XDA this week. Included in this week’s news is an article about the interop unlock for Samsung Windows Phone 8 devices and news about Xposed Framework being updated.
Jordan also talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin released a video talking about unlocking your screen with LockScreen One Touch, TK gave us an Android App Review of SoundSeeder, and later, TK gave us an Android App Review of Showtime. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Xposed Framework 2.2 Brings Module Repo and 4.3 Support
- Mushy 2013 Nexus 7 Buttons Got You Down? Fix Them!
- Interop Unlock for Samsung Windows Phone 8 Devices
- Potential Leaked Image of Windows Phone 8.1 Appears
- Forums Added for the Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition), Galaxy Gear, and Xperia Z1
- Android App Review: Unlock Your Screen and Open an App with LockScreen One Touch – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Get Your Group Music on with SoundSeeder Apps – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Mobile HD YouTube Videos that Float with Showtime – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last count, is a vast expanse of quality content and APK duds alike. To put this into context, it would take the average user more than 8 days of continuous scrolling to make it through the whole list at two per second, let alone the added months to click through and check out screenshots, or years to separate the wheat from the chaff via thorough review. Blogs...
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! Smartphone purchases make for some of the sweetest times of the year for many of us. After all, we are hobbyists of Android and a new...