Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in the market for over 9 months. I personally have a Gear Live which I purchased 8 months ago, and my experience with it has had its ups and downs throughout my time with it. For the longest time, I was not able to recommend the platform to anyone. Since then, a lot of updates have hit Wear watches, some improving battery life, others changing the...
Fixing 2013 Nexus 7 Button Issues, Windows Phone 8.1 Leaked? – XDA Developer TV
Suddenly, a potentially leaked image of Windows Phone 8.1 appears. Jordan uses skepticism. It’s super effective. Jordan also covers all the important stories from XDA this week. Included in this week’s news is an article about the interop unlock for Samsung Windows Phone 8 devices and news about Xposed Framework being updated.
Jordan also talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin released a video talking about unlocking your screen with LockScreen One Touch, TK gave us an Android App Review of SoundSeeder, and later, TK gave us an Android App Review of Showtime. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Xposed Framework 2.2 Brings Module Repo and 4.3 Support
- Mushy 2013 Nexus 7 Buttons Got You Down? Fix Them!
- Interop Unlock for Samsung Windows Phone 8 Devices
- Potential Leaked Image of Windows Phone 8.1 Appears
- Forums Added for the Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition), Galaxy Gear, and Xperia Z1
- Android App Review: Unlock Your Screen and Open an App with LockScreen One Touch – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Get Your Group Music on with SoundSeeder Apps – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Mobile HD YouTube Videos that Float with Showtime – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
SlimRoms' website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the last month or so, but it's good to know the team is working hard and is still on top of things. The SlimRoms GitHub repos are getting updated with some major changes showing up. Most notably, some projects are getting a new 5.1 branch: lp5.1! A new, revamped and open source website is also in the works, with a look inspired by material design. We also got a tip about an...
Wireless charging is becoming more and more common as many OEMs are now starting to include this feature in their flagships. There are already dozens of wireless chargers to choose from on the market today, but quality definitely varies. For those of you who charge your devices wirelessly, let us know which charger is your favorite and why.