Galaxy Gear Custom Tizen ROM, Creating Custom Android Wear Watch Faces With an App – XDA Developer TV
The Samsung Galaxy Gear gets it first Custom ROM based on Tizen OS! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this week’s news is the article talking about creating your own custom Android Wear watch face. Also, be sure the check out the article talking about the closing for round one of our Pebble Developer Challenge! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other video released this weekend on XDA Developer TV. Producer TK released a video reviewing the new Lepow ADD Magnetic Expandable External Battery. Jordan also talks about the addition of Ubuntu, Spur, and Epson as sponsors for xda:devcon14. So pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- First Tizen OS Custom ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Gear
- Create Your Own Custom Android Wear Watch Face with WearFaces
- Pebble Developer Challenge Round 1 Closes
- Epson Sponsoring XDA:DevCon ’14
- Ubuntu Back as Sponsor at xda:devcon ’14
- Newcomer To The Mobile Marketplace, Spur, to Sponsor XDA:DevCon ’14
- Lepow ADD Magnetic External Battery Review – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!