Le Brickk Mania for Android
XDA member HyprGeek shared with us a nice simple game called Le Brikk Mania for our Android devices. It is a Tetris style breakout game, touch below the paddle to control figures when using direct touch mode. It features
– Tilt the phone, use on screen controls or touch the paddle directly
– Clean and elegant graphics, with focus on game play
– Super smooth animations
– Lots of power ups and bonuses, more coming soon
– 20 levels, more coming up in a few days
– Adjustable ball and paddle speed
The latest version has a modified application icon and fixes to some minor bugs. As always, you can get it for free on the usual please and don´t forget to leave your feedback.
Originally posted by HyprGeek
Simple and Addictive!
An awesome breakout game!
Kindly rate our game if you like it, and do send suggestions/feedback/bug reports to
* Tilt the phone, use onscreen controls or touch the paddle directly
* Clean and elegant graphics, with focus on gameplay
* Super smooth animations
* Lots of powerups and bonuses, more coming soon
* 10 levels, more coming up in a few days
* Adjustable ball and paddle speed
P.S.: Sorry for the delay, had to reprogram almost 3/4th of the game, due to some stupid design flaws I made.
Thank you for your patience.
Continue to the game thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!