GMapPro for Windows Phone 7
XDA member vrassouli presents GMapPro for Windows Phone 7, an interesting application based in Joomla’s Google Map module with easy set up and customization that will let you browse the maps of Google, and is also capable of downloading and catching the maps for off line usage. The latest version features a list of downloads, so you can delete them in future, use the phone’s internal GPS to find you on the map, markers (tap and hold a location to put a new marker), calculate the direct distance between two points, and many more.
The developer is open to hear requests of new features or bugs found.
Originally posted by vrassouli
GMapPro Veriosn 2.3
In this version, some of the bugs and performance issues are fixed and also it has some new features which are going to be extended in the next version of GMapPro…
1. Use Google Maps which is the most complete mapping solution available in the world
2. Download the maps of desired area, and use them while you are offline
3. Provide a list of downloads so you can delete them in future (if you don’t wish to keep them anymore)
4. Use the phones internal GPS, to find you on the map
5.1 Tap and hold a location to put a new marker.
5.2 View the list of markers and easily jump to the marked location.
5.3 Shows your location with a different marker.
6. Addresses: (Requires Internet Connection)
6.1 Shows the address of your location.
6.2 Jump to a desired address.
Continue to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!