It's that time of the year again, when the largest players in the mobile sphere gather in Barcelona for MWC, and one of the most highly anticipated unveilings is the next iteration of Samsung's Galaxy S series, Android's biggest OEM and one of the best selling series in the world. Numerous leaks have ensured that nothing mysterious remains about the supposed Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, with images of both devices from multiple angles, as well as side by side shots and...
GO SMS Pro for Android Updated
We just found out that XDA member happyllj has updated GO SMS application for our Android devices. As some reviews state, this is a better app for texting than stock. It supports batch actions for deleting, marking all, or backing up, and can back-up your text messages to your SD card, email, or Dropbox. You can then restore those messages if you delete or wipe your phone and need to recover. Other methods for browsing messages include searching for a person, phrase, or keyword.
Moreover, it features the option to send picture/music in one SMS, notice for low memory in notice box, optimized MMS memory consumption, and much more. You can get it on the usual place.
Please leave your feedback.
Originally posted by happyllj
GO Sms Pro V3.39 is released
- GO MMS is released for trial, you may send picture/music to your friend through one SMS. Press the paper clip button in conversation UI, you will see GO-MMS tab.
- Add app2sd support for 2.2 or above phones, but if GO SMS is installed to SD, the widget will be invalid. Next release, GO SMS widget will be made as separate APK to avoid such issue.
- Add detect and notice for low memory in notice box
- Optimize MMS memory consumption
- Optimize popup and notification, fix issue of some special messages “in the notification bar, but not in the app”
- Add support for blank message
- Add support for third party theme; the guideline to create GO SMS theme will be released soon.
- Add GO SMS Feature World Theme, download and pay to support us, thanks
- Refine Summer Theme, update some cute icons, and add two new bubble styles
Continue to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
MWC is here, and two of Android's biggest OEMs, HTC and Samsung are gearing up to launch their flagships. The rumored HTC M9 is no stranger to the camera and various leaks have showcased the device from all angles, with cranked up internals and a look similiar to its predecessor. Despite the extensive nature of these leaks, actual announcement garners a lot of anticipation and is happening at an HTC event titled "Utopia in Progress", with the live stream available right here:
When Google announced its wearables initiative around this time last year with LG and Motorola being the frontrunning hardware partners, many were skeptical about the endeavor. However, in the time since then, the platform has grown in leaps and bounds and what started off as a two manufacturer arena, soon expanded to include all the big OEMs out there. Today marks another step in Android Wear's advent, as one of the relatively smaller OEMs, Huawei, took the wraps off the...