Goodbye Samsung! Hello HTC! Steve’s Change in OEMs – XDA Developer TV
If you’ve seen XDA Developer TV Producer Steve’s video on switching from Windows Phone to Android, you know Steve has no problem sharing his thoughts. He has been reviewing apps on the different operating systems. He has been using Samsung Devices to represent Android and Windows Phone, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Samsung ATIV S, respectively.
However, his satisfaction with his Samsung devices has waned and he is switching to HTC. Steve takes the time to explain why Samsung is not the brand for him. He shares the frustration and quirks he experienced with Samsung. Check this video out.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Android App Review: Files Fly with SuperBeam – XDA Developer TV
- Universal Arduino Interface for Android, XDA Hits 5 Million Members, New XDA University Tutorials Available! – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: The Future of App Development Forums at XDA – XDA Developer TV
- Five Tips You (Possibly) Don’t Know About Android Devices – XDA Developer TV
- Google Glass API Available, Developing for Android with C#, New XDA HTC One Cruzerlite Case Available – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!