Google ADK 2012: Working with Google’s Accessory Development Kit – XDA Developer TV
Last year at Google I/O, Google released its ADK 2012. XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler got a hold of the device and unboxed it after last years Google I/O. He showed off all the features of the device back then. He promptly placed it on his desk and left it in clock mode.
In this video, AdamOutler decided it was time to do something with it. You will see AdamOutler deal with the display portion of the device. He will show you have to make it display messages and change the colors it displays them. Finally, he overcomes the 6 character display limitation. Check out this video and get the source here.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Remote Support Tutorial: Fix Computer Problems without Leaving Your Chair – XDA Developer TV
- VIC-20 Emulator for Android, Android ADB and Scripting Tutorials, and an Announcement – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: How to Become a Hacker – XDA Developer TV
- Device Review: HTC Droid DNA
- CyanogenMod Nightlies Get Pie Launcher and Running Linux on Your PC From Your Android Phone – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Get Your Weather the Way You Want It – XDA Developer TV