Google Glass API Available, Developing for Android with C#, New XDA HTC One Cruzerlite Case Available – XDA Developer TV
The Google Glass API, dubbed Mirror (I get it!), has been released. That story and more are covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is a discussion of version 188.8.131.52 of TWRP and an article on developing Android apps in C# instead of Java.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week onXDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Steve had an App Shootout between Podcasting apps for Android, Windows Phone, and iOS, XDA Developer TV Producer AdamOutler gave us a demonstration of Engineering an Android App, and XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Android App Showdown of ES File Explorer and Solid Explorer. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- TWRP Reaches Version 184.108.40.206 and Sees Debut on the HTC One
- Google Glass API (Called Mirror) Available Now!
- Start Developing Apps in C# Instead of Java
- XDA Molded Case for HTC One Available Now
- New Feature for the Forums: Mention and Quote-Tracking!
- Which Mobile OS has the Best Podcasting App: Android, iOS, or Windows Phone? – XDA Developer TV
- Engineering an Android App: How to Design, Build, and Test – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: File Explorer Showdown! ES File Explorer vs. Solid Explorer – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!