GooPhone i5 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
Whenever the title says “Unboxed the XDA Way” and people see XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler‘s image in the thumbnail, people know exactly what is going to happen to the device in question. The poor device is going to be torn apart and prodded until it gives up all of it’s dirty little secrets. Today, AdamOutler is tearing down a member of the Clone Army.
After tearing down and Unboxing the XDA Way the GooPhone i5, he continues by giving a tour of the device’s components, then demonstrating the copyright infringing theme. The GooPhone i5 is a unique device in that it replicates all the features and the look and feel of an iPhone. It runs Android 4.0.4. So if you wanted to see how to not create a phone, check out this video.
heck out Adam’s other unboxing Videos:
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 4 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- JynxBox HD Network Media Streamer Unboxing the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Oppo Find 5 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Unboxing of the Samsung Galaxy Camera Part 1 – XDA Developer TV
- Big Android BBQ 2012 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
- Nexus 7
- Meizu MX
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Droid RAZR
- Auraslate Lifepad
- Nook Tablet
- Notion Ink Adam
- Galaxy S II
- Asus Transformer
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!