Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect ratio is best when taking photos on your smartphone camera? Let us know whether you prefer to use 4:3 or 16:9 and why in the comments below.
GPS2day updated to v1.0.8
s_v_l has released an update for his GPS2day application for this month. For those of you that are unfamiliar with his application check out the list of great features:
- Current geographical coordinates (latitude, longitude)
- Course and speed
- Some information about satellites and fix type
- Altitude value when fix is equal to the 3D
- Exact current date and time from the satellite atomic clock
- And battery life state which is important when you using GPS device
- Metric and U.S. (Imperial) units support
- Automatic language and units selection according to the user’s regional settings
Continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
What do the horses in the Xiaomi stable, notably the Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 & Redmi Note 4G have in common with the YU Yureka or the Micromax Canvas Spark, or even the Lenovo A6000 and the A7000? For starters, the mentioned phones are amongst the more value centric Android smartphones, aiming to offer a better deal in terms of specifications and an overall package, than their domestic and foreign competitors in the Indian market. What...
The Nexus 7 2013 has been discontinued on the Google Store! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this weekend's news is the announcement of Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 and be sure to check out the article talking about the 3D printable microscope for mobile devices. That's not all that's covered in today's video! Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA TV. XDA...