G:RSS – A Google Reader RSS App for WP7
Although WP7 devices are yet to be launched, there are a number of developers who have already developed or who are developing apps in preparation for the great launch day.
XDA forum member Fmstrat is one such developer from nowsci.com, who has developed a fully functioning Google Reader RSS App. It contains most of the features of the web-based reader, including pre-buffering of subscription items.
Originally posted by Fmstrat:
- Full access to labels, feeds, and all starred or unread items
- Pre-buffering of articles as you read, just like the web version of Google Reader, to keep things moving without delay
- Marking items, feeds or labels read and unread
- Starring your favourite items
- Instant synchronisation with your Google Reader account
Fmstrat is welcoming any feature requests or comments.
To get a preview of G:RSS running on a WP7 emulator, visit the application thread and keep subscribed for release date! Fmstrat will be looking for beta testers once WP7 devices start launching.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!