The HTC One M9, Available in both 'Gold on Silver' and 'Metal Gray' colors will be available for sale in stores across the US on April 10th, however most carriers are starting preorders tomorrow on March 27th. No matter which network you order yours from you will be covered by HTC's new Uh-Oh service. Throughout the day today we have seen just as many announcements from carriers regarding pre-order information and prices for Samsung's new flagships the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. If...
GSM Touch Pro2 Android Port now supports CDMA
The GSM Android port on the TouchPro2 has been progressing at a fast pace, and now CDMA can join the ride. In a recent update to their port, the XDA Android team brings in support for CDMA devices, for example Sprint and Verizon Wireless TouchPro2 users.
The Port is pretty good. I have been using it on my T-mobile TouchPro2, its fast, smooth, but just a little bit boring and does not really do much if you do not have a data plan with your carrier.
Originally posted by Reefermattness
- NEW Mar 31 New Startup Utility Updates: Force CDMA checkbox enables the use of MrPippys combined CDMA & GSM Rootfs! (For .rar CDMA users add “htc_hw.force_cdma=1″ to your startup.txt!)
- NEW Mar 31 New Thanks to MrPippy’s work the CDMA and GSM rootfs have now been combined!!
- NEW Mar 31 New system.sqsh from babijoee! Adds Gallery, Calculator, and Desktop Clock. Updates to some apps as well!
- 3/25 Zimage/modules: This re-enables the so called “turbo mode”. Some benchmarking figures indicate better memory performance. (topa/rhod: Drive AXI bus @160Mhz when A11 is @528Mhz)
- 3/25 Additions to the Startup Utility! Progress bar & Rootfs.img Auto-Update should also have fixed some compatibility issues, and crashes during the update!
The thread contains more information.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
OnePlus is one of those companies that appear one day and next thing you know, they are all over the internet. Their original OnePlus One phone was a major success in the mobile space due to its low price yet remarkable specifications - the ultimate goal of the company and their “Never Settle” slogan. We love talking about “the little OEM that could”, not necessarily because they are good or bad, but because their business and marketing strategies are very...
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge will be available for sale across the big four US carriers on April 10th, but most pre-orders start tomorrow, March 27th. Which network is the right choice for your new phone? That's a question whose answer received a new wrinkle today as announcements about pricing and bundled perks landed from all angles. Here's the rundown of Samsung offerings as we know them, but it's worth mentioning that HTC's newsroom was just as busy rattling off...