The HTC One M9, Available in both 'Gold on Silver' and 'Metal Gray' colors will be available for sale in stores across the US on April 10th, however most carriers are starting preorders tomorrow on March 27th. No matter which network you order yours from you will be covered by HTC's new Uh-Oh service. Throughout the day today we have seen just as many announcements from carriers regarding pre-order information and prices for Samsung's new flagships the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. If...
Hire Me Gary Vaynerchuk – XDA Developer TV
Last week, XDA Developer TV Producer Jayce finished up his series on Job interviews. If you haven’t already, make sure you check out his resume tips, tips for dominating the phone screen, rocking the main interview, winning at salary negotiations, and not getting thrown off by the tough job interview questions. This week, Jayce interviews someone who has a different take on this topic.
In today’s episode, Jayce interviews Gary Vaynerchuk, a person whose Wikipedia page defines him as a man of many interests. He is co-founder and CEO of a social media brand consulting agency, a video blogger, co-owner and director of operations of a wine retail store, and an author and public speaker on the subjects of social media, brand building, and e-commerce. Find out what he has to say and check out this video.
Check out Jayce’s other videos and his Careers in Android Series.
- Job Interview Prep: Toughest Job Interview Questions Part 4 – XDA Developer TV
- Job Interview Prep: Salary Negotiations Part 3 – XDA Developer TV
- Job Interview Prep: Main Interview Part 2 – XDA Developer TV
- Job Interview Prep: Phone Screen Part 1 – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: What Hiring Managers Won’t Tell You – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Recruiter Reveals How Resumes are Chosen – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Is Software Development Your Calling? – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: App Testing – Prove It, Then Sell It – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: The Curse of Knowledge – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Code Katas for Beginning Android Development – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Become a Mono for Android Ninja – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Getting Accepted to a Hacker School – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Rate My Hacker School – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: How to Become a Hacker – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Are You a Good Programmer or Great Programmer? – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: How to Design an Android App – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Resumes Don’t Work on the Internet – XDA Developer TV
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
Check out Jayce’s HowToBecomeTV YouTube Channel
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
OnePlus is one of those companies that appear one day and next thing you know, they are all over the internet. Their original OnePlus One phone was a major success in the mobile space due to its low price yet remarkable specifications - the ultimate goal of the company and their “Never Settle” slogan. We love talking about “the little OEM that could”, not necessarily because they are good or bad, but because their business and marketing strategies are very...
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge will be available for sale across the big four US carriers on April 10th, but most pre-orders start tomorrow, March 27th. Which network is the right choice for your new phone? That's a question whose answer received a new wrinkle today as announcements about pricing and bundled perks landed from all angles. Here's the rundown of Samsung offerings as we know them, but it's worth mentioning that HTC's newsroom was just as busy rattling off...