How to Factory Reset your Samsung Gear Live Android Wear SmartWatch – XDA Developer TV
Do you want to Factory Reset your Samsung Gear Live Smartwatch? This can be either because you had a bad flash, you installed an app and now things just aren’t right, or because it’s just slowing down in general. There are many reasons to factory reset your device. The steps are quick and easy, but they are unique. The button combinations are different than most other devices because there really is only one button.
In today’s video, XDA Developer TV newcomer and XDA Recognized Contributor RootJunky shows off how to manually boot into the Samsung Gear Live’s bootloaders and factory reset the device. Grab your device and check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- How to Root the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Change YouTube’s Mobile App Starting Screen with YourTube – XDA Developer TV
- Lepow ADD Magnetic External Battery Review – XDA Developer TV
- Device Review: Samsung Gear Live
- Device Review: Nvidia SHIELD Tablet
Check out RootJunky’s (Tom’s) YouTube Channel.