How to Get 12 Hours Battery Life on Droid RAZR
The uber-thin Motorola Droid RAZR, sold now on Verizon Wireless as an LTE phone and also as a worldwide unlocked GSM phone, claims to be able to get 12 hours of battery life. Achieving the full 12 hours is no easy task, and XDA member royalbloodvi has written a guide for RAZR owners who want to get the most battery life possible from their device.
Use the following settings:
- 2g & Data connnection off when screen off (For e-mails, let autosync check every x minutes you would like)
- 3g when specific apps need data connection on (for internet radios enable the screen on/off profile)
- In-built setcpu function, set min/max to 300mhz on idle
- Enable juicedefender to automatically handle 2g/3g networks
- SMARTACTIONS: Display ON & OFF profile -> Disable background sync
- Juicedefender in-built autobrightness, and tweak the settings below stock brightness
- Enable juicedefender to manage wifi
Click on to the discussion thread!
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by €100, making the current retail price of these phones €599 and €699, respectively. Though no new prices have been announced stateside, a cut is expected soon. (more…)
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! Getting an upgrade is a big deal to us power users: it’s our little Android Christmas, where after a long time (for plenty of us, at least)...
The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, its app-holding capabilities only got worse on Lollipop. The infamous RAM bug that plagued the S6 is indeed an annoyance on the Note 4's 5.0.X ROMs. Rumors of an update to fix all of this were confirmed with the first reports of the 5.1.1 update for the Russian Note 4, which seemingly improved the Recents Menu and RAM management. But it'll be a long time...