HTC One Mini Gets Sense 6, Control Tasker with Samsung Gear 2 – XDA Developer TV
HTC One Mini is receiving Sense 6! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this week’s news is the comprehensive guide to help you get started with CyanogenMod Theme Development. Also, be sure the check out the article showing you how to control Tasker with your Samsung Gear 2! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other video released this weekend on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Jordan released a video showing you how to root the LG G3. Finally, Jordan talks about our call for talent for XDA Developer TV. So pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- [OTA Captured] HTC One Mini Receives Sense 6
- Use Your Samsung Gear 2 to Control Tasker
- Comprehensive Guide Helps You Get Started with CyanogenMod Theme Development
- Make Your Own Custom Sony Camera Lens Case
- Android Security Engineer Dario Incalza to Talk Android Security at XDA:DevCon 2014
- How to Root the LG G3 – XDA Developer TV
- We Want You to Be a Part of the XDA Developer TV Team – XDA Developer TV