Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect ratio is best when taking photos on your smartphone camera? Let us know whether you prefer to use 4:3 or 16:9 and why in the comments below.
HTC_IME Keyboard V19
This keyboard is slowly becoming the most popular app on XDA. The keyboard has brought many new features to the typical Android keyboards, and so it seems right for us to keep you up to date on it.
Originally posted by jonasl
Recent ones in bold
- Customizable language settings
- Smileys hacked into the hide key (see screen shots)
- Custom smileys
- Installs also on Android < 2.1
- Custom word candidate bar that raises the keyboards so dictionary won’t cover the app you type in
- Prediction in fields with own suggestions (search bar etc.)
- Prediction in fields that sets the filter flag
- Prediction in URL fields
- Disable automatic capitalization
- Play sounds in silent mode
- Set sound level
- Automatic space insertion
- Enable prediction with cursor in or adjacent to existing words (QWERTY only)
- Enable a space bar key in URL keyboard (experimental)
- Prediction for physical keyboard (reported working, not tested by me)
- Support for German QWERTZ hard KB layout
- Show voice input button for all keyboards with a settings button
- Swipe right for voice input on any keyboard
- Swipe left to delete word
- Swipe down to hide keyboard
- Disable key preview popup
- Use Google development server for voice (supports German but isn’t online 24/7)
- Position of word candidate list is saved if you long press and move it
- Left align word candidate list
- MANY HTC bugs fixed, the changelog for a few of them
- Droid landscape support with resolution related glitches
- User dictionary import/export (for backup or building your dictionary on your computer)
- User dictionary accepts any character, not just HTC approved ones
- Custom vibration length
- Character replacement (can remove diacritic chars)
- Pipe key in qwerty mode
- My source code is now available for your own modding pleasure
Get this for your device in the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
What do the horses in the Xiaomi stable, notably the Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 & Redmi Note 4G have in common with the YU Yureka or the Micromax Canvas Spark, or even the Lenovo A6000 and the A7000? For starters, the mentioned phones are amongst the more value centric Android smartphones, aiming to offer a better deal in terms of specifications and an overall package, than their domestic and foreign competitors in the Indian market. What...
The Nexus 7 2013 has been discontinued on the Google Store! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this weekend's news is the announcement of Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 and be sure to check out the article talking about the 3D printable microscope for mobile devices. That's not all that's covered in today's video! Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA TV. XDA...