Huawei Ascend Mate Hands-On at CES 2013 – XDA Developer TV
At the 2013 International CES, Chinese manufacturer Huawei (which we were constantly told was pronounced “wah-way”) released two phones. The most interesting phone is the Huawei Ascend Mate. This device packs a 6.1-inch HD display, an 8-megapixel camera, a 4050 mAh battery, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, and a quad-core processor. This huge device garnered a lot of attention.
XDA News Specialist Jordan was on site and got a chance to get his hands on the Ascend Mate. This device has the potential to turn Huawei from an also-ran to a contender on par with the likes of Samsung or Sony. Or does it? Check out this video to see what the Huawei Ascend Mate looks like.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- Quadruple Boot Nook Tablet, Broadcom Drivers for Galaxy Y, Kernel 3.0 for HTC Explorer – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Not Swype, Not Swiftkey, but Kii for Your Fingers – XDA Developer TV
- Hacking The Samsung Galaxy Camera – XDA Developer TV
- Ubuntu for Phone and Boot2Gecko Demonstrations and More at CES 2013 – XDA Developer TV
- Xbox Controller on Jelly Bean, XDA Phone Cases Shipping, CES Updates Coming Soon – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!