iPhoneToday Updated to v1.4.9
Since iPhoneToday was picked up by user tronikos, it has been receiving regular updates again. iPhoneToday is a homescreen replacement / application launcher that looks a lot like, yes you guessed it, the iPhone interface.
Originally posted by tronikos
- Fixed degraded quality of images of previous release (image resizing is done by the Windows Imaging API again).
- Added RoundRect option (for now only in the XML, no dialog yet) to display a black rounded rectangular behind the text (like Android).
- Using LPNG library (an extremely light-weight library – it just adds 6KB) if imaging API fails (mostly helpful for PNDs where imaging API is often missing). This allows now all devices to load and display transparent PNG icons.
- Huge memory savings compared to v1.3 when AlphaBlend is disabled (32bit icons are now converted to whatever the screen supports, usually 16bit).
- Fixed text labels being 1-2 pixels left of the center of the icons.
- Fixed background color of options dialog to be the windows default color for menu backgrounds.
- Added –keyboard command to show/hide the keyboard.
- Only for PNDs: added a help button (question mark) on the title bar of the options and icon settings dialogs (next to the OK button) that toggles the appearance of the keyboard.
- The 3-letter abbreviation of the day of the week is now by default displayed in the language of the user locale.
- Converted the included pressed icons from gray scale to true color since LPNG only supports loading true color PNG images.
- Resized the bubble icons.
- Added a warning that scrolling will be slow when AlphaBlend is enabled on devices that do not natively support it.
Continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!