As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we're starting to see a plethora of beautiful new apps on the Play Store. But which ones are the best? Let us know what you think the best looking apps on Android are and why.
IPTWeather made by michoob, can be best described as a multipoint location based weather forecast delivery service.
Or in less marketing catchy words, it shows the weather forecast of your current location to S2U (Slide To Unlock) and iPhoneToday.
So if you’re a Big fan of either S2U or iPhoneToday and want to join the forces of location based weather forecasts, go get this script now.
Originally posted by michoob
What does IPTWeather?
- It displays current temperature (and RealFeel®) and current weather in iPhoneToday as an icon
- By taping on an icon well configured in iPhoneToday, you can display up to 5 days forecast (day and night forecasts). For day forecasts, it displays the higher temperature and RealFeel® higher temperature, and for night forecast, it displays the lower temperature and RealFeel® lower temperature
- The weather is retrieved every some time setted by the user
- It can display current day/night forecast as S2U2 and/or iPhoneToday wallpaper
- It can display current day/night forecast description as S2U2 slide text
- It can display next day forecast as S2U2 UserWeather, with higher temperature (RealFeel® higher temperature) / lower temperature (RealFeel® lower temperature)
Continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there seems to be a lot of confusion regarding the differences between Cyanogen, Inc and CyanogenMod developers, as well as Cyanogen OS and the CyanogenMod ROM that so many XDA users love. The entities surrounding each of these are sometimes different and sometimes intertwined. We’ve gotten messages and comments requesting for a clearer distinction between these for future reference, which is why we are writing this feature. Let’s start...
Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week's news is the announcement of the new Google Cell Service and what we know about it and be sure to check out the article talking about the release of the Sony Xperia Z4. That's not all that's covered in today's video! Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on...