IPTWeather made by michoob, can be best described as a multipoint location based weather forecast delivery service.
Or in less marketing catchy words, it shows the weather forecast of your current location to S2U (Slide To Unlock) and iPhoneToday.
So if you’re a Big fan of either S2U or iPhoneToday and want to join the forces of location based weather forecasts, go get this script now.
Originally posted by michoob
What does IPTWeather?
- It displays current temperature (and RealFeel®) and current weather in iPhoneToday as an icon
- By taping on an icon well configured in iPhoneToday, you can display up to 5 days forecast (day and night forecasts). For day forecasts, it displays the higher temperature and RealFeel® higher temperature, and for night forecast, it displays the lower temperature and RealFeel® lower temperature
- The weather is retrieved every some time setted by the user
- It can display current day/night forecast as S2U2 and/or iPhoneToday wallpaper
- It can display current day/night forecast description as S2U2 slide text
- It can display next day forecast as S2U2 UserWeather, with higher temperature (RealFeel® higher temperature) / lower temperature (RealFeel® lower temperature)
Continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all watched it live to see the new Flagship Killer attempt to make us never settle for anything else. The event itself was streamed through the OnePlus 2 Launch application, and now that it is over, we know plenty about the specifications and everything the new device is offering. The device features a premium design with metal edges and buttons and a...
With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of consumer interest, and as usual, Apple's foray into the market has caused disruption, as competitors scramble to introduce new features and modify their pricing structures in order to better compete, and as fresh users new to the market continue to evaluate and decide which service would suit them the best. While many people are quick to denounce all streaming services as being a variable of...
Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel V1. The Lava Pixel V1 is made in collaboration with Lava International Limited, a handset company in India which competes in the domestic market against other competitors like Micromax, Karbonn and Spice. The device features a premium looking design, with a plastic back emulating a metal look and thin bezels on the front. The spec sheet of the device includes a Mediatek MT6582 processor clocked...