IPTWeather made by michoob, can be best described as a multipoint location based weather forecast delivery service.
Or in less marketing catchy words, it shows the weather forecast of your current location to S2U (Slide To Unlock) and iPhoneToday.
So if you’re a Big fan of either S2U or iPhoneToday and want to join the forces of location based weather forecasts, go get this script now.
Originally posted by michoob
What does IPTWeather?
- It displays current temperature (and RealFeel®) and current weather in iPhoneToday as an icon
- By taping on an icon well configured in iPhoneToday, you can display up to 5 days forecast (day and night forecasts). For day forecasts, it displays the higher temperature and RealFeel® higher temperature, and for night forecast, it displays the lower temperature and RealFeel® lower temperature
- The weather is retrieved every some time setted by the user
- It can display current day/night forecast as S2U2 and/or iPhoneToday wallpaper
- It can display current day/night forecast description as S2U2 slide text
- It can display next day forecast as S2U2 UserWeather, with higher temperature (RealFeel® higher temperature) / lower temperature (RealFeel® lower temperature)
Continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager to learn and the bold. Everyday we see innovation and brilliant ideas across the site, from this we know that many of you have great insight in to your respective fields. That is why today, I am honored to announce a new project that will allow us to work with you directly to have your views and thoughts expressed clearer than ever. Introducing: ...
Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week's news is the announcement of Sony cutting the price of the Xperia Z1 and be sure to check out the article talking about the YotaPhone 2 Indiegogo pre-order. That's not all that's covered in today's video! Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA TV. XDA...
We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the year already. While flagship phones usually offer bleeding-edge specs and are the most sought after phones, there is a huge market for non-flagship phones. Some offer value, others offer unique differentiating features. Today, we are going to look at the X1 phone by a Chinese company named N0.1. The company promises a truly rugged IP68 Certified phone. The device has a Quad...