There are so many Power Banks out there. However, they are not all the same. Some sacrifice weight for capacity. Others do the opposite. Some come with two ports and some come with more, while others come with less. Some are just batteries with a case around it, but others have some unique features. In this episode of XDA TV, Producer TK reviews the RAVPower RP-WD02 Wireless Filehub & Portable Travel Router. This device is the successor to the RP-WD01...
IPTWeather made by michoob, can be best described as a multipoint location based weather forecast delivery service.
Or in less marketing catchy words, it shows the weather forecast of your current location to S2U (Slide To Unlock) and iPhoneToday.
So if you’re a Big fan of either S2U or iPhoneToday and want to join the forces of location based weather forecasts, go get this script now.
Originally posted by michoob
What does IPTWeather?
- It displays current temperature (and RealFeel®) and current weather in iPhoneToday as an icon
- By taping on an icon well configured in iPhoneToday, you can display up to 5 days forecast (day and night forecasts). For day forecasts, it displays the higher temperature and RealFeel® higher temperature, and for night forecast, it displays the lower temperature and RealFeel® lower temperature
- The weather is retrieved every some time setted by the user
- It can display current day/night forecast as S2U2 and/or iPhoneToday wallpaper
- It can display current day/night forecast description as S2U2 slide text
- It can display next day forecast as S2U2 UserWeather, with higher temperature (RealFeel® higher temperature) / lower temperature (RealFeel® lower temperature)
Continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Most of this article doesn't only apply to Telegram+ -- it just happens to be an example that got a lot of coverage elsewhere, with many authors or commentators putting the full blame on Google, Telegram, the Telegram+ developer or even WhatsApp Inc (eh?). In this article, we'll try to look at the different aspects to provide a clear view of what actually happened, and what can (and hopefully will) improve with regards to developers in general and the Play...
Ever since custom recoveries and roms became popular, nandroid backups have been the fall back method for all android enthusiasts, irrespective of their confidence levels. They allow easy backup and restore in case things go wrong, which happens invariably when a modification is being tested. With that being said, how relevant are Nandroid Backups to this day? Back in 2011, when the world of Android was being awed by the likes of the Samsung Galaxy S2, a little modification made its appearance...