Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect ratio is best when taking photos on your smartphone camera? Let us know whether you prefer to use 4:3 or 16:9 and why in the comments below.
Job Interview Prep: Phone Screen Part 1 – XDA Developer TV
XDA Developer TV Producer Jayce has been very busy creating videos to help you in your job search. He spoke to people who said resumes don’t work. He talked to a recruiter to reveal how resumes are chosen. So, now that you’ve got your potential employer’s attention, what next?
In today’s episode, Jayce interviews Brian Shin, a recruiter at ProCount Staffing, about phone interviews. Brian gives some tips about how to success in a phone interview. Jayce then expands on his tips to help you get your next job. Check out this video.
Check out Jayce’s other videos and his Careers in Android Series.
- Careers in Android: What Hiring Managers Won’t Tell You – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Recruiter Reveals How Resumes are Chosen – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Is Software Development Your Calling? – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: App Testing – Prove It, Then Sell It – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: The Curse of Knowledge – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Code Katas for Beginning Android Development – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Become a Mono for Android Ninja – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Getting Accepted to a Hacker School – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Rate My Hacker School – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: How to Become a Hacker – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Are You a Good Programmer or Great Programmer? – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: How to Design an Android App – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Resumes Don’t Work on the Internet – XDA Developer TV
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
Check out Jayce’s HowToBecomeTV YouTube Channel
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
What do the horses in the Xiaomi stable, notably the Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 & Redmi Note 4G have in common with the YU Yureka or the Micromax Canvas Spark, or even the Lenovo A6000 and the A7000? For starters, the mentioned phones are amongst the more value centric Android smartphones, aiming to offer a better deal in terms of specifications and an overall package, than their domestic and foreign competitors in the Indian market. What...
The Nexus 7 2013 has been discontinued on the Google Store! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this weekend's news is the announcement of Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 and be sure to check out the article talking about the 3D printable microscope for mobile devices. That's not all that's covered in today's video! Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA TV. XDA...