T-Mobile employee and XDA user s3rv1cet3ch has leaked images that he claims are of the upcoming LG G4 Note, LG's answer to the Samsung Note series and 'big brother' to the G4. LG CEO Cho has been quoted as saying at a press meeting that the company would unveil the next flagship smartphone, G4, in the second quarter, and another high-end product in the second half. With the second quarter now just days away we could finally have a few hints of...
JReader Offers Offline Google Reader Support and More
Everyone who uses RSS has their favorite reader app(s). There are quite a few out there, all of which have their own set of features. Some include full screen reading, while others include things like Google Reader support. Of course, there are always improvements to be made and new features to implement. With that in mind, JReader was created.
JReader attempts to bring all the best RSS reader features under one roof. It was posted to XDA by Forum Member rah77az, and it really does have a whole bunch of features. Most noticeably, it can sync up to 10,000 items for offline reading, including article pictures. Furthermore, the app can sync with multiple Google Reader accounts. It also includes a pleasant tablet UI for those with larger devices. Some of the other features include:
Beautiful app theme with clean and easy to use controls and user interface;
▪ Designed for sharing: Easily share news, RSS feeds, recommend links on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc via quick share buttons or context menus;
▪ Watching: get notified when RSS news contain defined search words and phrases and never miss important news;
▪ Filters for automatic marking Google Reader items as read;
▪ Google Reader subscription management: edit, delete, change or add labels for your RSS subscriptions;
▪ RSS Feed manager: Search and subscribe to RSS feeds or Google Reader feed bundles;
▪ Optimized for fast and productive RSS reading;
▪ Always at hand split Action Bar buttons for quick access to frequently used actions;
▪ Multiuser: support multiple Google Reader accounts;
▪ Scheduled fast two-way synchronization with Google Reader and downloads for off-line reading;
If this looks like an app you’d like to try, check out the original thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The HTC One M9, Available in both 'Gold on Silver' and 'Metal Gray' colors will be available for sale in stores across the US on April 10th, however most carriers are starting preorders tomorrow on March 27th. No matter which network you order yours from you will be covered by HTC's new Uh-Oh service. Throughout the day today we have seen just as many announcements from carriers regarding pre-order information and prices for Samsung's new flagships the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. If...
OnePlus is one of those companies that appear one day and next thing you know, they are all over the internet. Their original OnePlus One phone was a major success in the mobile space due to its low price yet remarkable specifications - the ultimate goal of the company and their “Never Settle” slogan. We love talking about “the little OEM that could”, not necessarily because they are good or bad, but because their business and marketing strategies are very...