There are a number of different apps on the Play Store that make browsing the XDA portal and forums a fun experience on mobile, but we want to know: What's your favorite way to access the XDA forums? Do you prefer browsing on the desktop, mobile app, or mobile browser? If you use a mobile app, which one? Let us know how you connect with our community in the comment section below.
KitKat for Samsung Galaxy S Plus, Cyanogen Inc Phone ‘OnePlus One’ Announced, CES 2014 News – XDA Developer TV
The Samsung Galaxy S Plus gets KitKat and Jelly Bean builds! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement that Cyanogen Inc has teamed up with ex-Oppo employees to release a commercial CM phone called the ‘OnePlus One’ and the article talking about the leaked Android 4.3 for the Sony Xperia SP and T! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about all the videos released on XDA Developer TV this week from CES 2014, including the press day recap, and hands on videos with the Sony Xperia Z1S and Z1 Compact, Nvidia Tegra K1, and the LG G Flex. Stay tuned for even more CES 2014 coverage. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Leaked Android 4.3 Now Available for the Sony Xperia SP and T
- Samsung Galaxy S Plus Gets Highly Functional KitKat and Jelly Bean Build
- Surprising News: Moto X Has a Notification Light
- Gmail 4.7.2 Now Automatically Shows Images by Default
- Cyanogen Inc Partners with Ex-Oppo Employees in OnePlus Startup
- Prepare for Android ‘Smartcars’ in 2014 with the Open Automotive Alliance
- BlueStacks to Offer Full Android OS on Windows PCs
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, Epson Moverio BT-200 and More Announced at CES 2014 – XDA Developer TV
- Sony Xperia Z1S and Z1 Compact Hands On at CES 2014 – XDA Developer TV
- Nvidia Tegra K1 Hands On at CES 2014 – XDA Developer TV
- LG G Flex Hands On at CES 2014 – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Once a year, top players in the mobile sphere gather for MWC, to show off what they've been working on and collectively set the standard for the year to come. Yesterday was a big day with the launch of HTC and Samsung's flagships, alongside numerous other announcements, and today it was Google's turn to take the stage. SVP Sundar Pichai took the stage in Barcelona to speak about Google's network initiatives, Project Link and Project Loon, as well as to...
Intel showed its face at MWC 2015 to give the world a yearly update on their upcoming line of chipsets for mobile. While last year the company focused on gathering partnerships and strengthening up their services, architectures and production, now they are revamping their Atom line of SoCs for mobile with a new brand name and a distinctive category format much like that of their i3/i5/i7 line of personal computing processors. The new scheme will be naming the chips x3, x5...