KitKat for Samsung Galaxy S Plus, Cyanogen Inc Phone ‘OnePlus One’ Announced, CES 2014 News – XDA Developer TV
The Samsung Galaxy S Plus gets KitKat and Jelly Bean builds! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement that Cyanogen Inc has teamed up with ex-Oppo employees to release a commercial CM phone called the ‘OnePlus One’ and the article talking about the leaked Android 4.3 for the Sony Xperia SP and T! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about all the videos released on XDA Developer TV this week from CES 2014, including the press day recap, and hands on videos with the Sony Xperia Z1S and Z1 Compact, Nvidia Tegra K1, and the LG G Flex. Stay tuned for even more CES 2014 coverage. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Leaked Android 4.3 Now Available for the Sony Xperia SP and T
- Samsung Galaxy S Plus Gets Highly Functional KitKat and Jelly Bean Build
- Surprising News: Moto X Has a Notification Light
- Gmail 4.7.2 Now Automatically Shows Images by Default
- Cyanogen Inc Partners with Ex-Oppo Employees in OnePlus Startup
- Prepare for Android ‘Smartcars’ in 2014 with the Open Automotive Alliance
- BlueStacks to Offer Full Android OS on Windows PCs
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, Epson Moverio BT-200 and More Announced at CES 2014 – XDA Developer TV
- Sony Xperia Z1S and Z1 Compact Hands On at CES 2014 – XDA Developer TV
- Nvidia Tegra K1 Hands On at CES 2014 – XDA Developer TV
- LG G Flex Hands On at CES 2014 – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!