Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in the market for over 9 months. I personally have a Gear Live which I purchased 8 months ago, and my experience with it has had its ups and downs throughout my time with it. For the longest time, I was not able to recommend the platform to anyone. Since then, a lot of updates have hit Wear watches, some improving battery life, others changing the...
KitKat for Samsung Galaxy S Plus, Cyanogen Inc Phone ‘OnePlus One’ Announced, CES 2014 News – XDA Developer TV
The Samsung Galaxy S Plus gets KitKat and Jelly Bean builds! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement that Cyanogen Inc has teamed up with ex-Oppo employees to release a commercial CM phone called the ‘OnePlus One’ and the article talking about the leaked Android 4.3 for the Sony Xperia SP and T! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about all the videos released on XDA Developer TV this week from CES 2014, including the press day recap, and hands on videos with the Sony Xperia Z1S and Z1 Compact, Nvidia Tegra K1, and the LG G Flex. Stay tuned for even more CES 2014 coverage. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Leaked Android 4.3 Now Available for the Sony Xperia SP and T
- Samsung Galaxy S Plus Gets Highly Functional KitKat and Jelly Bean Build
- Surprising News: Moto X Has a Notification Light
- Gmail 4.7.2 Now Automatically Shows Images by Default
- Cyanogen Inc Partners with Ex-Oppo Employees in OnePlus Startup
- Prepare for Android ‘Smartcars’ in 2014 with the Open Automotive Alliance
- BlueStacks to Offer Full Android OS on Windows PCs
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, Epson Moverio BT-200 and More Announced at CES 2014 – XDA Developer TV
- Sony Xperia Z1S and Z1 Compact Hands On at CES 2014 – XDA Developer TV
- Nvidia Tegra K1 Hands On at CES 2014 – XDA Developer TV
- LG G Flex Hands On at CES 2014 – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
SlimRoms' website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the last month or so, but it's good to know the team is working hard and is still on top of things. The SlimRoms GitHub repos are getting updated with some major changes showing up. Most notably, some projects are getting a new 5.1 branch: lp5.1! A new, revamped and open source website is also in the works, with a look inspired by material design. We also got a tip about an...
Wireless charging is becoming more and more common as many OEMs are now starting to include this feature in their flagships. There are already dozens of wireless chargers to choose from on the market today, but quality definitely varies. For those of you who charge your devices wirelessly, let us know which charger is your favorite and why.