Linux Kernel 3.4 for Galaxy S Plus, Jelly Bean Toggles for Everyone, Tizen OS Info – XDA Developer TV
Linux 3.4 Kernel has been compiled for the Galaxy S Plus GT-i9001. XDA Developer TV Producer and News Corespondent Jordan reviews this and all the other important stories from this week on the XDA-Developers Portal. Jordan talks about the Windows RT Porting Guide for Windows 32-bit apps.
In Jelly Bean-related news, Jordan talks about an app that makes Jelly Bean Toggles available to all. Jordan talks about one of the latest alternative mobile operating systems and its history, Tizen. Pull up a chair and check out this video. And if you any news to report, feel free to contact any XDA News Writer.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Linux 3.4 Kernel for the Galaxy S Plus GT-i9001
- How to Modify Your Karbonn Smart Tab 8 & 10
- Jelly Bean Toggles for Everyone with Quick Settings
- Tizen OS: Brief History, Roots, and Current Status
- How to Compile and Port Win32 Apps for Windows RT
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!