LMT V0.5 Available
The HTC HD2 is the uncontested most powerful smartphone available at the moment. With so much power people can do some spectacular things, and that is exactly what l3v5y and noname81 have done with this special LMT launcher, it is a multitouch gesture based app launcher. The application has been available for a while, but the recent update brought many improvements.
Originally posted by l3v5y
- Enabled compressed cab
- All reg values can be modified during runtime
- Back command now supports Opera Back & normal back behavior
- Removed BlackListStart and added BlackListAll to be able to disable LMT completely for a fg app (e.g. Morphgear)
- Removed hard coded gesture commands. All internal commands can be mapped to any gesture now. Just add the following strings to the gesture in the registry for an internal command:
- CloseLMT -> closes LMT
- CloseApp -> closes the fg app
- Learn -> activates learn mode
- Back -> sends back key
- Start -> Start menu
- Lock -> Lock phone
- Phone -> Phone app
- Up -> sends Dpad up
- Down -> sends Dpad down
- Left -> sends Dpad left
- Right -> sends Dpad right
If you’re interested, continue to the thread for more information.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!