While there are frequent unexplained changes and pushes to Google's AOSP repositories, an interesting-looking new branch has been pushed out recently, called "master-soong". Taking a look at the changes made to the manifest repository (which is used to specify the repositories to be downloaded when building Android), it appears there are some new repositories making an appearance. Of note here are new prebuilt repositories for Go, and Ninja. Go is a programming language, created by Google, which compiles to produce...
Locus Map Viewer For Online And Offline Use
Enjoy maps everywhere, without internet connection. Choose, Download and Use!
simply usable application showing Online maps and allowing to download them directly into Offline mode (raster maps only). Also support track recording, POI handling and many more useful functions.
* Online maps (OSM, Google, Yahoo, Bing, OVI/Nokia, … actually 39 types)
* Offline maps (SQLiteDB format, updated TrekBuddy TARed format)
* Direct download Online -> Offline (defined area – rectangle, path, state)
* Track recorder (GPS logger)
* POI handling => import, export, categories, guiding, …
* Complete support for offline Geocaching (import PocketQuery files)
* Parking service (BETA)
* Use Google Street View, Google Navigation
* Support for Bluetooth GPS
* Work with c:geo, GPS Status
* And many more…
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
There already are many solutions on the Google Play store if you want to send a link to one of your devices -- but what if you wanted to do it quickly without having to install any software or logging in to a website on the recipient end? Most apps require you to do either or both, which can be a hassle (or even a security risk) in some cases. Luckily, XDA Forum Member wyemun has developed CaastMe. Inspired by...
Do you like MOBAs? Do you like gaming on your phone? Given that MOBAs (multi player battle arenas) have amassed millions upon millions of players, there's a chance you play LoL or DOTA. And here at XDA we love phones, and we spend a lot of time on them, so if you were to like gaming outside of smartphones you probably like some on them too. I personally like neither, and I simply download the latest 3D games to see the progression...