It is all well and good stating figures, but what does $20 million of crowd funding mean for a company? The Pebble Time just recently ended their Kickstarter with over 4000% of their initial request which was just $500,000. This level of funding is unprecedented for Kickstarter and it passed $1 million in less than an hour bringing with it a level of fame unavailable to many other OEMs. Produced by the Pebble Technology Corporation (PTC), the Pebble Watch has...
MiCarrito – Shopping List application v.1.2
Member Alfra created an application for your shopping list. You can sort products by categories and many other useful tools to organize your shopping.
Originally posted by Alfra
I just finished developing an application to manage the shopping list (called MiCarrito) and I’d like you to test it and provide me with some feedback. My intention is to publish it on the marketplace (It will be free, of course), but before that I wanted to test it with hardcore users like you, guys.
With MiCarrito you can:
- Sort the shopping list by product categories to make shopping easier and faster.
- Create recipes defining lists of ingredients. Add all the ingredients in a recipe directly to the shopping list.
- Sort product categories in the list to fit the path you usually follow in the supermarket.
- Develop new products and categories, and re-assign products to a different category.
- For each product you can select the unit of measure and its price.
- For each product you can see the quantity that you bought of that same product during the last week and the last month.
- Synchronize your shopping list with your partner or a friend.
- Once in the supermarket, you can move the products from the shopping list to the shopping cart/trolley. Besides, you can set the current price and see the price it was the last time you bought it.
- As you fill the cart you will see the number of products in it and total amount of your shopping.
It has been tested in QVGA, VGA and WVGA resolutions.
For more information continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The LG G4 Note has been leaked! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this weekend's news is the news of the delay in the release of Oxygen OS and be sure to check out the article talking about installing Android 4.4 Kitkat on a laptop. That's not all that's covered in today's video! Be sure to check out the other videos released earlier this week...
We've received mixed reports about switching to ART but it seems that the majority of users who make the jump see some type of improvement. But just how noticeable is this improvement in app performance? Let us know if switching to ART has brought noticeable changes to your device's performance.