When it comes to Camera apps, there are dozens of great options to choose from. But which ones are best? Let us know your favorite third-party camera app for Android and what makes it stick out above the rest.
MiCarrito – Shopping List application v.1.2
Member Alfra created an application for your shopping list. You can sort products by categories and many other useful tools to organize your shopping.
Originally posted by Alfra
I just finished developing an application to manage the shopping list (called MiCarrito) and I’d like you to test it and provide me with some feedback. My intention is to publish it on the marketplace (It will be free, of course), but before that I wanted to test it with hardcore users like you, guys.
With MiCarrito you can:
- Sort the shopping list by product categories to make shopping easier and faster.
- Create recipes defining lists of ingredients. Add all the ingredients in a recipe directly to the shopping list.
- Sort product categories in the list to fit the path you usually follow in the supermarket.
- Develop new products and categories, and re-assign products to a different category.
- For each product you can select the unit of measure and its price.
- For each product you can see the quantity that you bought of that same product during the last week and the last month.
- Synchronize your shopping list with your partner or a friend.
- Once in the supermarket, you can move the products from the shopping list to the shopping cart/trolley. Besides, you can set the current price and see the price it was the last time you bought it.
- As you fill the cart you will see the number of products in it and total amount of your shopping.
It has been tested in QVGA, VGA and WVGA resolutions.
For more information continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
We are delighted to announce that starting on April 20th, a finalized deal with Google will make XDA Developers a software development division for the beloved search giant. This exciting transition will start as early as next week, where new XDA Talent Scouts from Google will browse our forums and reward the best contributors and offer them software development or design positions as well. A new set of XDA Forum Moderators from Google’s Legal Department will also make sure that...
The lockscreen is a part of the OS that we see hundreds of times every day, whether we're using Android or iOS. The look of the lockscreen depends on the Android version, device manufacturer or ROM chef. In short, it differs for almost every user. Luckily enough, users can use third party alternatives that bring more features. One such application is Hi Locker, developed by XDA Senior Member thotran7989. Hi Locker can be found both on the Play store and...