MMTaskManager v1.6: A Simple Task Manager
Just want a simple task manager that does its job and eats as less memory as possible?
XDA member vn1minh has recently created a simple task manager that does exactly the above things. It’s small, but still looks very good and you’re able to skin it too.
There are various ways by which you can activate the taskmanager: you can simply tap on the top bar, or press and hold the ‘send’ key. It’s also possible to keep the taskmanager running in background. That makes it possible to quickly open it and closes certain programs easily.
Originally posted by vn1minh
(M)aximus (M)obile TaskManager is a small and simple task manager that allows you to easily and quickly switch between current running applications. It also allows you to close any selected application or all applications right on your finger tips.
In additional to closing applications, MMTaskManager reports how much memory each of the application uses to see which application takes up the most space in memory. The app also display the total amount of memory your device has as well as available memory.
I would like to thank:
- dinik – For providing his excellent icons.
- smaberg – For suggesting MMTaskManager should be able to close any other hang apps.
Requirements & Supports:
- .NET Compact Framework 3.5
- Windows Mobile 6.x Professional
- QVGA, VGA, WVGA, and Square Screen Support
- Landscape Support
Uninstall Properly before install new version:
- If you are running older version:
- Go into Settings and uncheck all checkboxes.
- Save and Soft Reset device.
- Now install new version and modify settings to your preferences.
- Soft Reset device again for changes to take effect.
You can get the application for free, just go to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!