Most of this article doesn't only apply to Telegram+ -- it just happens to be an example that got a lot of coverage elsewhere, with many authors or commentators putting the full blame on Google, Telegram, the Telegram+ developer or even WhatsApp Inc (eh?). In this article, we'll try to look at the different aspects to provide a clear view of what actually happened, and what can (and hopefully will) improve with regards to developers in general and the Play...
Mortifier 0.95 Available
Member howdykeith has created Mortifier version 0.95, as it’s an update there are some new features, but as we’ve never featured this app before we’d like to introduce it to you shortly.
Mortifier aims to eliminate all the hardships your might encounter when testing, editing and browsing your scripts, it comes with easy access to prior scripts through a handy library, lets you browse the registry and send files by bluetooth file transfer.
Originally posted by howdykeith
- Miscellaneous Fixes and improvements.
- Fixed Script Library with improvements.
- Fixed Script #3
- Registry editing values will now correctly write the DWord or String as per the original value type.
- Added support for VJTrayLauncher. If you have it installed to the phones main memory, when you run The Mortifier it will put a quick launch to the tray. After you exit The Mortifier you can just click the Tray launcher and it will open The Mortifier.
- Hooked in is the Search Registry feature. Not functional atm, just the initials.
- I may add to the “Paste To” function to display a list of apps so u can target the paste.
- I may add default menu choice for registry when u go Dir Up.
For more information continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Ever since custom recoveries and roms became popular, nandroid backups have been the fall back method for all android enthusiasts, irrespective of their confidence levels. They allow easy backup and restore in case things go wrong, which happens invariably when a modification is being tested. With that being said, how relevant are Nandroid Backups to this day? Back in 2011, when the world of Android was being awed by the likes of the Samsung Galaxy S2, a little modification made its appearance...
While HTC's latest flagship brings many new features, the aesthetic design of the device remains largely untouched in comparison to its predecessor. Many Android enthusiasts throughout the community were expecting a large redesign of one of the most beautiful handsets ever released, but what we got is something more along the lines of an 'HTC One M8S". So this begs the question, is the M9 worth the upgrade if you already own the M8? Current HTC One M8 users chime in and let us know your thoughts.