Mortifier 0.95 Available
Member howdykeith has created Mortifier version 0.95, as it’s an update there are some new features, but as we’ve never featured this app before we’d like to introduce it to you shortly.
Mortifier aims to eliminate all the hardships your might encounter when testing, editing and browsing your scripts, it comes with easy access to prior scripts through a handy library, lets you browse the registry and send files by bluetooth file transfer.
Originally posted by howdykeith
- Miscellaneous Fixes and improvements.
- Fixed Script Library with improvements.
- Fixed Script #3
- Registry editing values will now correctly write the DWord or String as per the original value type.
- Added support for VJTrayLauncher. If you have it installed to the phones main memory, when you run The Mortifier it will put a quick launch to the tray. After you exit The Mortifier you can just click the Tray launcher and it will open The Mortifier.
- Hooked in is the Search Registry feature. Not functional atm, just the initials.
- I may add to the “Paste To” function to display a list of apps so u can target the paste.
- I may add default menu choice for registry when u go Dir Up.
For more information continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of 2,500 news items and forum threads every 24 hours. Only the most timely and interesting bits survive the editing process, but the portal’s front page still sees weekly counts in excess of 100 posts. This is a glut of content to absorb, especially if following the news cycle isn’t your full-time job. However, the tech world is vast, and the information must flow. With this...
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on phone cameras. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! Cameras are typically one of the main attractions of a smartphone, and in the last couple of years, the advancements in this mobile picture-taking have...
Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a million apps on the Google Play Store and new apps being submitted to our forums every day, staying up to date on the latest apps and games can be a hassle. At XDA, we don’t discriminate apps - if it’s interesting, innovative, original or useful, we mention them. The XDA Portal Team loves apps too, and we usually share and discuss the latest app releases...