Mortifier 0.95 Available
Member howdykeith has created Mortifier version 0.95, as it’s an update there are some new features, but as we’ve never featured this app before we’d like to introduce it to you shortly.
Mortifier aims to eliminate all the hardships your might encounter when testing, editing and browsing your scripts, it comes with easy access to prior scripts through a handy library, lets you browse the registry and send files by bluetooth file transfer.
Originally posted by howdykeith
- Miscellaneous Fixes and improvements.
- Fixed Script Library with improvements.
- Fixed Script #3
- Registry editing values will now correctly write the DWord or String as per the original value type.
- Added support for VJTrayLauncher. If you have it installed to the phones main memory, when you run The Mortifier it will put a quick launch to the tray. After you exit The Mortifier you can just click the Tray launcher and it will open The Mortifier.
- Hooked in is the Search Registry feature. Not functional atm, just the initials.
- I may add to the “Paste To” function to display a list of apps so u can target the paste.
- I may add default menu choice for registry when u go Dir Up.
For more information continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!