Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in the market for over 9 months. I personally have a Gear Live which I purchased 8 months ago, and my experience with it has had its ups and downs throughout my time with it. For the longest time, I was not able to recommend the platform to anyone. Since then, a lot of updates have hit Wear watches, some improving battery life, others changing the...
Mortifier 0.95 Available
Member howdykeith has created Mortifier version 0.95, as it’s an update there are some new features, but as we’ve never featured this app before we’d like to introduce it to you shortly.
Mortifier aims to eliminate all the hardships your might encounter when testing, editing and browsing your scripts, it comes with easy access to prior scripts through a handy library, lets you browse the registry and send files by bluetooth file transfer.
Originally posted by howdykeith
- Miscellaneous Fixes and improvements.
- Fixed Script Library with improvements.
- Fixed Script #3
- Registry editing values will now correctly write the DWord or String as per the original value type.
- Added support for VJTrayLauncher. If you have it installed to the phones main memory, when you run The Mortifier it will put a quick launch to the tray. After you exit The Mortifier you can just click the Tray launcher and it will open The Mortifier.
- Hooked in is the Search Registry feature. Not functional atm, just the initials.
- I may add to the “Paste To” function to display a list of apps so u can target the paste.
- I may add default menu choice for registry when u go Dir Up.
For more information continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
SlimRoms' website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the last month or so, but it's good to know the team is working hard and is still on top of things. The SlimRoms GitHub repos are getting updated with some major changes showing up. Most notably, some projects are getting a new 5.1 branch: lp5.1! A new, revamped and open source website is also in the works, with a look inspired by material design. We also got a tip about an...
Wireless charging is becoming more and more common as many OEMs are now starting to include this feature in their flagships. There are already dozens of wireless chargers to choose from on the market today, but quality definitely varies. For those of you who charge your devices wirelessly, let us know which charger is your favorite and why.