The FCC has ruled on Net Neutrality! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week's news is the announcement of the Pebble Time Kickstarter and be sure to stay tuned for even more mobile world congress announcements! That's not all that's covered in today's video! Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA TV. XDA TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday...
Moto G Google Play Edition Available, Android 4.4.2 Leak for Galaxy Note 3, HTC Abandons One X/X+ – XDA Developer TV
Android 4.4 KitKat official builds for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement that the Motorola Droids are getting Android 4.4 KitKat builds and you can get a Google Play Edition Moto G! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for Root Cloak, he then reviewed the Omate TrueSmart smartwatch 2.0, and finally he gave us an Android App Review of Calendar Status. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Moto G Kernel Source Updated for KitKat, Latest Droids Now Receiving Widespread 4.4 Rollout
- WOW: Moto G Google Play Edition Now Available, Starting at $179!
- [Update: Now Officially Rolling Out!] Leaked Android 4.4.2 XXUENA6 Firmware for the Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
- Samsung Galaxy SL Gets Android 4.4.2 KitKat Build
- 2012 HTC One X and One X+ Won’t Receive KitKat—Seriously!?
- Android 4.3 Rolling Out to the AT&T Galaxy S 4 Active I537, OTA Captured!
- Sony Xperia V Gets Leaked Android 4.3 Firmware Too!
- Sony Xperia T, TX, V, and SP to Receive Official Android 4.3 OTA Starting Late This Month
- New Nokia Normandy Shots Point to WP-Styled UI, Lumia-Like Body!
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Root Cloak – XDA Developer TV
- Device Review: Omate TrueSmart
- Android App Review: Quickly View Your Calendar Status – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Google announced today that it will be bringing ads to the Play Store, and while that will surely annoy the majority of us, it isn't the only thing that sucks about the Play Store. From the lack of clear communication with developers to ridiculous restrictions, there are a handful of very annoying things about Google's approach. Let us know what bugs you the most about the Play Store.
Smartwatches still have a lot of growing up to do. Not too long ago the latest Canalys figures revealed a rather disappointing outcome for 2014, something we covered with the ultimate conclusion that, once again, smartwatches had no year. The direction of smartwatches is unclear to even the biggest OEMs, and with every new option there seems to be polarizing dissonances from what people and OEMs want and what they both think they want. We've documented many of the reasons as to...