If you are familiar with Xiaomi, you might have heard that they are not the most compliant when it comes to the General Public License that makes the core of Android open to us. The terms of the GPLv2 state that since the Android kernel is based on the Linux kernel, which is licensed under GPL,v2 Android has to be open-source for everyone to study or modify, and those that modify the Android kernel have to make their sources immediately available for...
MSkip ProPlus Windows Phone 7 Theme for Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3
The WP7S look is becoming the newest symbol of Windows, and this new theme for SPB is one of many. This new theme was created by one of our usual SPB theme makers, mskip, who makes as many themes as HTC themselves.
This new theme for SPB gives your phone a Windows Phones 7 Series look with SPB’s 3D integration. The theme brings the blue boxes, tiles, quick launch and cross page words.
Originally posted by mskip
MSkip ProPlus Windows Phone 7 Theme for Mobile Shell 3.5.3
Contains the following:
- All new layout with invisible buttons at top of Home Hubs for Carousel (top left) and menu (top right).
- Links on right side of Home Hub 1 to main functions (top button to sound profile, middle invisible button to connections profile and bottom invisible button to task manager) which can easily be changed if desired.
- 2 Home Hubs (slide up and down to scroll between them) which you can populate with a selection of panels or make up your own.
- Panels are mostly made up of shortcuts and custom shortcut skins so easy to change images or look (if desired).
- New menu bars in mobile shell screens.
- All Screens fully set up for LandScape mode.
- Lots more that I cant think of right now. Find out for yourself
27th March 2010
- Released QGA and WQVGA versions 20100327
- Same updates as per 26th March
26th March 2010
- Released VGA and WVGA versions 20100326
- Added a Big Box and Wide Box Picture Frame so you can make up your own Hub images
- Added a new Picture Hub with 5 blank pages to populate with your pictures.
- Changed the Picture Hub image to a Picture Frame so you can change it if desired (move the inivisible link off the top of it first).
- Added 4 new theme colours and created a Start Menu Folder called ‘MSkip’s ProPlus WP7′ with buttons to change to any of the colours making it VERY EASY.
- Added a load of new program icons (Big Box size)
- Made the weather widget image slightly larger to make more use of the box.
- Everything works fully in Landscape Mode.
- Added a YouTube video which shows off the latest version.
The thread contains the CAB files.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Xiaomi was founded on April 6th, 2010 and its fifth anniversary is just around the corner. In the past five years, the company has grown by leaps and bounds, rising to the positions of largest smartphone OEM in China and third-largest globally and coupled with its expansion plans and 100 million sales benchmark, this anniversary warranted a fervent celebration. After teasing products on its forums for a few days, Xiaomi held the anniversary event earlier today and staying true to the...
A few months ago, we came up with the idea of presenting the history of flagship devices released by some of the major Android OEMs. In this, we've had the pleasure of bringing you the stories of Sony (Ericsson) and Samsung. Now, it's time for our third and final installment. This is a very special episode, as the OEM I will talk about was heavily connected to Android and the beginnings of XDA as a whole. Yes, I'm talking about HTC, the...