From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you can secure your Android phone's lockscreen. Some methods are clearly more secure than others, but it comes down to user preference at the end of the day. So, which lockscreen security type do you prefer and why?
MSkip ProPlus Windows Phone 7 Theme for Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3
The WP7S look is becoming the newest symbol of Windows, and this new theme for SPB is one of many. This new theme was created by one of our usual SPB theme makers, mskip, who makes as many themes as HTC themselves.
This new theme for SPB gives your phone a Windows Phones 7 Series look with SPB’s 3D integration. The theme brings the blue boxes, tiles, quick launch and cross page words.
Originally posted by mskip
MSkip ProPlus Windows Phone 7 Theme for Mobile Shell 3.5.3
Contains the following:
- All new layout with invisible buttons at top of Home Hubs for Carousel (top left) and menu (top right).
- Links on right side of Home Hub 1 to main functions (top button to sound profile, middle invisible button to connections profile and bottom invisible button to task manager) which can easily be changed if desired.
- 2 Home Hubs (slide up and down to scroll between them) which you can populate with a selection of panels or make up your own.
- Panels are mostly made up of shortcuts and custom shortcut skins so easy to change images or look (if desired).
- New menu bars in mobile shell screens.
- All Screens fully set up for LandScape mode.
- Lots more that I cant think of right now. Find out for yourself
27th March 2010
- Released QGA and WQVGA versions 20100327
- Same updates as per 26th March
26th March 2010
- Released VGA and WVGA versions 20100326
- Added a Big Box and Wide Box Picture Frame so you can make up your own Hub images
- Added a new Picture Hub with 5 blank pages to populate with your pictures.
- Changed the Picture Hub image to a Picture Frame so you can change it if desired (move the inivisible link off the top of it first).
- Added 4 new theme colours and created a Start Menu Folder called ‘MSkip’s ProPlus WP7′ with buttons to change to any of the colours making it VERY EASY.
- Added a load of new program icons (Big Box size)
- Made the weather widget image slightly larger to make more use of the box.
- Everything works fully in Landscape Mode.
- Added a YouTube video which shows off the latest version.
The thread contains the CAB files.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of 2,500 news items and forum threads every 24 hours. Only the most timely and interesting bits survive the editing process, but the portal's front page still sees weekly counts in excess of 100 posts. This is a glut of content to absorb, especially if following the news cycle isn't your full-time job. However, the tech world is vast, and the information must flow. With this in mind, please...
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! PLEASE NOTE THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT FUNCTIONALITY AND PRACTICALITY AND NOT ANY IMPLICATIONS. LET’S AIM FOR FRIENDLY DISCUSSION Tweaking Android is what a...