Yesterday, we discussed the second part of our tech giants coming to the west series with Huawei. What people may not know, however, is that Huawei owns a company by the name of HiSilicon. Hisilicon's processor department may not be the most popular in the west but their technology is impressive, with year on year improvements being easily seen. In the coming years, manufacturers such as Qualcomm may have to face the fact that there are other companies just as able...
MSkip ProPlus Windows Phone 7 Theme for Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3
The WP7S look is becoming the newest symbol of Windows, and this new theme for SPB is one of many. This new theme was created by one of our usual SPB theme makers, mskip, who makes as many themes as HTC themselves.
This new theme for SPB gives your phone a Windows Phones 7 Series look with SPB’s 3D integration. The theme brings the blue boxes, tiles, quick launch and cross page words.
Originally posted by mskip
MSkip ProPlus Windows Phone 7 Theme for Mobile Shell 3.5.3
Contains the following:
- All new layout with invisible buttons at top of Home Hubs for Carousel (top left) and menu (top right).
- Links on right side of Home Hub 1 to main functions (top button to sound profile, middle invisible button to connections profile and bottom invisible button to task manager) which can easily be changed if desired.
- 2 Home Hubs (slide up and down to scroll between them) which you can populate with a selection of panels or make up your own.
- Panels are mostly made up of shortcuts and custom shortcut skins so easy to change images or look (if desired).
- New menu bars in mobile shell screens.
- All Screens fully set up for LandScape mode.
- Lots more that I cant think of right now. Find out for yourself
27th March 2010
- Released QGA and WQVGA versions 20100327
- Same updates as per 26th March
26th March 2010
- Released VGA and WVGA versions 20100326
- Added a Big Box and Wide Box Picture Frame so you can make up your own Hub images
- Added a new Picture Hub with 5 blank pages to populate with your pictures.
- Changed the Picture Hub image to a Picture Frame so you can change it if desired (move the inivisible link off the top of it first).
- Added 4 new theme colours and created a Start Menu Folder called ‘MSkip’s ProPlus WP7′ with buttons to change to any of the colours making it VERY EASY.
- Added a load of new program icons (Big Box size)
- Made the weather widget image slightly larger to make more use of the box.
- Everything works fully in Landscape Mode.
- Added a YouTube video which shows off the latest version.
The thread contains the CAB files.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
There are many great Android handsets on the market today that are much cheaper than the flagships from the major players like Samsung and HTC. The OnePlus One and Nexus 5 are two great examples of high-end phones being offered at prices much cheaper than competitors. But there are phones in the mid-range that may offer even more bang for your buck. Let us know which smartphone deal you think has the best value.
TapDeck which has just entered beta, is a smart wallpaper app that allows you to change to a random wallpaper by simply double tapping your screen. After selecting images you like from a selection, your wallpapers will be chosen based on similar images from Flickr, Imgur, Reddit and Wikipedia. If you see one you like, simply swipe up and you will see information relevant to the image. After spending a day with this app it is clear that it is still...