Google announced today that it will be bringing ads to the Play Store, and while that will surely annoy the majority of us, it isn't the only thing that sucks about the Play Store. From the lack of clear communication with developers to ridiculous restrictions, there are a handful of very annoying things about Google's approach. Let us know what bugs you the most about the Play Store.
MSkip ProPlus Windows Phone 7 Theme for Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3
The WP7S look is becoming the newest symbol of Windows, and this new theme for SPB is one of many. This new theme was created by one of our usual SPB theme makers, mskip, who makes as many themes as HTC themselves.
This new theme for SPB gives your phone a Windows Phones 7 Series look with SPB’s 3D integration. The theme brings the blue boxes, tiles, quick launch and cross page words.
Originally posted by mskip
MSkip ProPlus Windows Phone 7 Theme for Mobile Shell 3.5.3
Contains the following:
- All new layout with invisible buttons at top of Home Hubs for Carousel (top left) and menu (top right).
- Links on right side of Home Hub 1 to main functions (top button to sound profile, middle invisible button to connections profile and bottom invisible button to task manager) which can easily be changed if desired.
- 2 Home Hubs (slide up and down to scroll between them) which you can populate with a selection of panels or make up your own.
- Panels are mostly made up of shortcuts and custom shortcut skins so easy to change images or look (if desired).
- New menu bars in mobile shell screens.
- All Screens fully set up for LandScape mode.
- Lots more that I cant think of right now. Find out for yourself
27th March 2010
- Released QGA and WQVGA versions 20100327
- Same updates as per 26th March
26th March 2010
- Released VGA and WVGA versions 20100326
- Added a Big Box and Wide Box Picture Frame so you can make up your own Hub images
- Added a new Picture Hub with 5 blank pages to populate with your pictures.
- Changed the Picture Hub image to a Picture Frame so you can change it if desired (move the inivisible link off the top of it first).
- Added 4 new theme colours and created a Start Menu Folder called ‘MSkip’s ProPlus WP7′ with buttons to change to any of the colours making it VERY EASY.
- Added a load of new program icons (Big Box size)
- Made the weather widget image slightly larger to make more use of the box.
- Everything works fully in Landscape Mode.
- Added a YouTube video which shows off the latest version.
The thread contains the CAB files.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Smartwatches still have a lot of growing up to do. Not too long ago the latest Canalys figures revealed a rather disappointing outcome for 2014, something we covered with the ultimate conclusion that, once again, smartwatches had no year. The direction of smartwatches is unclear to even the biggest OEMs, and with every new option there seems to be polarizing dissonances from what people and OEMs want and what they both think they want. We've documented many of the reasons as to...
Every day, the majority of us use the internet through several different internet service providers, but what we may not think about whilst using this service is how much control these companies have over our experience. AT&T recently launched their rival to the Google Fiber service and subsequently looked for a way to further monetize on their offering. For an extra $29 on top of the $70 monthly charge, you can buy your privacy back from them. Otherwise expect online adverts...