April Fools Day is once again upon us and as usual, tech companies everywhere have not failed to keep us entertained. With a trove of fantastic faux product launches and even some real product launches that were taken as April Fools jokes, people have been busy releasing their hilarious ideas. With many of these jokes being nostalgic and some even being functional it's easy to appreciate the spirit behind them. Samsung Galaxy Blade Edge In a reference to the Galaxy...
My Shopping List Updated to v3.3
Ever needed a shopping list that is finger-friendly? Then you’re probably already familiar with amirdt’s My Shopping List. If not give it a try, it’s a very nice application which features the ability to save your shopping lists, import and exports lists, send lists by email and much more!
It was recently updated and that new update brings some new features, amirdt has also given us an idea of things he’s still working on.
Originally posted by amirdt
- Send list by email
- Able to add notes to items (unlimited).
- Ability to group saved lists by user defined types.
Things left to do
- Move action buttons (Add, Delete, Copy) to the bottom of the screen
- Check if possible to use long press on item of Manila SDK to start item menu
- Capitalized every first word option (will prob add it to the language ini file, as not all languages support it)
- Barcode support (??? not sure about that)
- User guide/help
- Import from SMS (correctly formatted).
- Let user change items positions
- Edit shopping list from the PC.
- Item cost and list cost (user option).
- Ability to sync between several devices
- Save state of all collapsed groups
- Ability to select different than the main email/phone info from the phone book
- Have more than 2 lines in text edit boxes
Continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The beginning of April is dominated by April Fools. There are jokes and pranks everywhere, which are meant to fool people. This news is no joke though, as Google has pushed the shiny red button to send out over-the-air updates to supported devices. Well, sort of, as only a few of available Nexus devices got updates to Android 5.1. Here's a list of OTAs that can be downloaded and flashed by stock recoveries. You can find guides on how to revert...
Once again, we have arrived on the most magical of holidays - the annual unveiling of HalfLife 3, and day on which co-workers believe it is appropriate to duct tape air horns behind doors. I speak, of course, about April Fools Day. As has become their custom, Google launched lighthearted "pranks" for each of their various services (with other tech sites and vendors following suit), and we have done our best to round up the humorous products and tweaks surfacing thus far....