Previously I talked about the Pebble Time Kickstarter, and why I thought it was the most practical smartwatch to buy in 2015, and that I decided to be an early backer on Kickstarter. Well as of this morning an interesting development has come from my - currently - favorite smartwatch company. They will release the Pebble Time Steel variant alongside the regular Pebble, instead of say a whole release cycle down the road. The accompanying announcement along with the Steel,...
My Shopping List Updated to v3.3
Ever needed a shopping list that is finger-friendly? Then you’re probably already familiar with amirdt’s My Shopping List. If not give it a try, it’s a very nice application which features the ability to save your shopping lists, import and exports lists, send lists by email and much more!
It was recently updated and that new update brings some new features, amirdt has also given us an idea of things he’s still working on.
Originally posted by amirdt
- Send list by email
- Able to add notes to items (unlimited).
- Ability to group saved lists by user defined types.
Things left to do
- Move action buttons (Add, Delete, Copy) to the bottom of the screen
- Check if possible to use long press on item of Manila SDK to start item menu
- Capitalized every first word option (will prob add it to the language ini file, as not all languages support it)
- Barcode support (??? not sure about that)
- User guide/help
- Import from SMS (correctly formatted).
- Let user change items positions
- Edit shopping list from the PC.
- Item cost and list cost (user option).
- Ability to sync between several devices
- Save state of all collapsed groups
- Ability to select different than the main email/phone info from the phone book
- Have more than 2 lines in text edit boxes
Continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The LG G Pro Lite D680 is a budget phone that was released in 2013 alongside the LG Optimus G Pro, LG's 2013 flagship device. Unfortunately, it hasn't received much development attention so far… but XDA Recognized Developer laufersteppenwolf has now released an unsecured boot.img along with a CWM recovery. This is despite the bootloader being locked (which means there's no need for you to void your warranty!), and marks the first step towards custom ROM and kernel development for...
Samsung's latest and greatest, the Galaxy S6 Edge, is drastically different from any Samsung flagship that has come before it. The Korean giant took a very different approach when designing this little beast, creating quite the debate among android enthusiasts about whether this is really the next big thing or not. Is the Galaxy S6 Edge true innovation, or Samsung's desperate attempt to be different? Let us know what you think!