My Shopping List Updated to v3.3
Ever needed a shopping list that is finger-friendly? Then you’re probably already familiar with amirdt’s My Shopping List. If not give it a try, it’s a very nice application which features the ability to save your shopping lists, import and exports lists, send lists by email and much more!
It was recently updated and that new update brings some new features, amirdt has also given us an idea of things he’s still working on.
Originally posted by amirdt
- Send list by email
- Able to add notes to items (unlimited).
- Ability to group saved lists by user defined types.
Things left to do
- Move action buttons (Add, Delete, Copy) to the bottom of the screen
- Check if possible to use long press on item of Manila SDK to start item menu
- Capitalized every first word option (will prob add it to the language ini file, as not all languages support it)
- Barcode support (??? not sure about that)
- User guide/help
- Import from SMS (correctly formatted).
- Let user change items positions
- Edit shopping list from the PC.
- Item cost and list cost (user option).
- Ability to sync between several devices
- Save state of all collapsed groups
- Ability to select different than the main email/phone info from the phone book
- Have more than 2 lines in text edit boxes
Continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the smartphone has become our primary method of reading and writing e-mails, messaging, and browsing the web. Though proclamations that "smartphones have replaced the personal computer" typically fall on deaf ears, the statements aren't without merit. Indeed, smartphones have "replaced"—or more accurately, "displaced"—PC's in several areas that they have traditionally been dominant. But how many of you look into your pocket, or on your desk, and...
In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the answers we received were varied, a lot of these responses and top comments stood out for helping one OEM: Sony. Some excerpts from our discussion are as below: And many more follow suit. Needless to say, many believe that Sony Mobile as a company is great and is worth saving. And all of these would be happy to hear that Sony will...
The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of these apps have access to very important information. Your mobile banking app gives you access to your money. Your Dropbox app could hold your secret plans to world domination. These apps should have greater protection than your Trivia Crack game. In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that enables you to control access to your apps. XDA Senior Member defim created...