There already are many solutions on the Google Play store if you want to send a link to one of your devices -- but what if you wanted to do it quickly without having to install any software or logging in to a website on the recipient end? Most apps require you to do either or both, which can be a hassle (or even a security risk) in some cases. Luckily, XDA Forum Member wyemun has developed CaastMe. Inspired by...
My Shopping List Updated to v3.3
Ever needed a shopping list that is finger-friendly? Then you’re probably already familiar with amirdt’s My Shopping List. If not give it a try, it’s a very nice application which features the ability to save your shopping lists, import and exports lists, send lists by email and much more!
It was recently updated and that new update brings some new features, amirdt has also given us an idea of things he’s still working on.
Originally posted by amirdt
- Send list by email
- Able to add notes to items (unlimited).
- Ability to group saved lists by user defined types.
Things left to do
- Move action buttons (Add, Delete, Copy) to the bottom of the screen
- Check if possible to use long press on item of Manila SDK to start item menu
- Capitalized every first word option (will prob add it to the language ini file, as not all languages support it)
- Barcode support (??? not sure about that)
- User guide/help
- Import from SMS (correctly formatted).
- Let user change items positions
- Edit shopping list from the PC.
- Item cost and list cost (user option).
- Ability to sync between several devices
- Save state of all collapsed groups
- Ability to select different than the main email/phone info from the phone book
- Have more than 2 lines in text edit boxes
Continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Do you like MOBAs? Do you like gaming on your phone? Given that MOBAs (multi player battle arenas) have amassed millions upon millions of players, there's a chance you play LoL or DOTA. And here at XDA we love phones, and we spend a lot of time on them, so if you were to like gaming outside of smartphones you probably like some on them too. I personally like neither, and I simply download the latest 3D games to see the progression...
According to myLGphones, a version of the LG G4 will not feature neither a 2K nor a 4K display - but 3K. If you are anything like me, your reaction to this news will be confusion. While we don't have many details about the sources of this leak, it has apparently been confirmed true by a poster at hardare.fr that gave some more details on model names for each version of the upcoming LG flagship. However, these leaks don't point towards all G4...