Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in the market for over 9 months. I personally have a Gear Live which I purchased 8 months ago, and my experience with it has had its ups and downs throughout my time with it. For the longest time, I was not able to recommend the platform to anyone. Since then, a lot of updates have hit Wear watches, some improving battery life, others changing the...
My Shopping List V3.41 [PC Companion V2.1]
Shopping is being done more and more online, but for those that still get their shopping done in the store this application can help. My Shopping List has been receiving a lot of updates recently but the latest one comes with the PC counterpart and some software updates.
New PC Companion V2.1
- Added copy paste, this is done by selecting the row (by clicking or dragging the left side of the row, NOT by the checkbox) than right-click to copy/paste (or use CTRL-C, CTRL-V).
New PC Companion V2.0
- Added Import/Export (From file menu) – same file formats as from the mobile device.
- Added send email (select a line in the Saved Lists list, and than on the right-click menu), if on the mobile the option to send only checked items is selected, it will be the same also on the PC…
- Added multi-language support (same language as chosen in the mobile device).
- Fixed that on import added missing List Types
Version 3.41 and 3.4
- QVGA issue fix
- Support for the PC Companion
- Selecting an item by pressing anywhere on the item is now an option
- Enable import & export of item text that contains commas
Continue on to the thread to read more about this app.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
SlimRoms' website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the last month or so, but it's good to know the team is working hard and is still on top of things. The SlimRoms GitHub repos are getting updated with some major changes showing up. Most notably, some projects are getting a new 5.1 branch: lp5.1! A new, revamped and open source website is also in the works, with a look inspired by material design. We also got a tip about an...
Wireless charging is becoming more and more common as many OEMs are now starting to include this feature in their flagships. There are already dozens of wireless chargers to choose from on the market today, but quality definitely varies. For those of you who charge your devices wirelessly, let us know which charger is your favorite and why.