During The HTC Utopia In Progress event, HTC discussed their work with the speakers of the M9. With Boomsound integration they aim to bring a "first class audio experience," featuring speakers similar to that of the previous HTC M8 model. As Graham Wheeler (Director of products, EMEA) and Aaron Baker (Senior Manager, Global Social Media) put it, "people are always listening to music on their phones, its an important part of the phone... You watch videos, you listen to music, why would...
My Shopping List V3.41 [PC Companion V2.1]
Shopping is being done more and more online, but for those that still get their shopping done in the store this application can help. My Shopping List has been receiving a lot of updates recently but the latest one comes with the PC counterpart and some software updates.
New PC Companion V2.1
- Added copy paste, this is done by selecting the row (by clicking or dragging the left side of the row, NOT by the checkbox) than right-click to copy/paste (or use CTRL-C, CTRL-V).
New PC Companion V2.0
- Added Import/Export (From file menu) – same file formats as from the mobile device.
- Added send email (select a line in the Saved Lists list, and than on the right-click menu), if on the mobile the option to send only checked items is selected, it will be the same also on the PC…
- Added multi-language support (same language as chosen in the mobile device).
- Fixed that on import added missing List Types
Version 3.41 and 3.4
- QVGA issue fix
- Support for the PC Companion
- Selecting an item by pressing anywhere on the item is now an option
- Enable import & export of item text that contains commas
Continue on to the thread to read more about this app.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The HTC One M9 was just unveiled in the HTC's "Utopia in Progress" event at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Here is a quick round up of the specs revealed: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 3GB RAM 32GB onboard storage with Micro-sd support of upto 128GB Android 5.0 with Sense 7.0 UI 5" Super LCD touchscreen with a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels Corning Gorilla Glass 4 20.7MP rear camera with dual-tone LED 4MP UltraPixel front camera 2840 mAH Li-PO non-removable...
Virtual Reality technology has been growing at a rapid pace as of late, in a movement that began with the Oculus Rift and accelerated by Google's extremely affordable Cardboard, with many other companies including Samsung also jumping on board. Today, at their "Utopia In Progress" event, HTC announced their entry into the VR space with grandeur. In a groundbreaking partnership with the popular gaming company Valve, HTC aims to deliver an immersive virtual reality solution with limitless possibilities, in the form of...