My Shopping List V3.41 [PC Companion V2.1]
Shopping is being done more and more online, but for those that still get their shopping done in the store this application can help. My Shopping List has been receiving a lot of updates recently but the latest one comes with the PC counterpart and some software updates.
New PC Companion V2.1
- Added copy paste, this is done by selecting the row (by clicking or dragging the left side of the row, NOT by the checkbox) than right-click to copy/paste (or use CTRL-C, CTRL-V).
New PC Companion V2.0
- Added Import/Export (From file menu) – same file formats as from the mobile device.
- Added send email (select a line in the Saved Lists list, and than on the right-click menu), if on the mobile the option to send only checked items is selected, it will be the same also on the PC…
- Added multi-language support (same language as chosen in the mobile device).
- Fixed that on import added missing List Types
Version 3.41 and 3.4
- QVGA issue fix
- Support for the PC Companion
- Selecting an item by pressing anywhere on the item is now an option
- Enable import & export of item text that contains commas
Continue on to the thread to read more about this app.