There already are many solutions on the Google Play store if you want to send a link to one of your devices -- but what if you wanted to do it quickly without having to install any software or logging in to a website on the recipient end? Most apps require you to do either or both, which can be a hassle (or even a security risk) in some cases. Luckily, XDA Forum Member wyemun has developed CaastMe. Inspired by...
Myn Warm Donut for Vogue RLS5 Released!
After much speculation regarding the release date, the latest installment on one of the best available ports of Android 1.6 (Donut) for the Vogue / Kaiser / Polaris has been released. Xda Member myn has released a much anticipated version of this OS, which includes among other things increased speed, stability, and a myriad of features and apps that will entice you into testing it first from the SD card, and then forcing you (because you will fall in love with it) to flash it over WM and simply keep Android running on your phone.
Some of the new features in RLS 5 (04-24-2010) include:
- More performance improvements
- Added patched tattoo Market That allows full market (all apps) regardless of resolution
- Added faux HTC flipclock/Weather widget
- New boot animation (Special thanks to pyrator)
- Updated SpareParts which has now has a bunch of new goodies (home app in memory, Compcache/swap settings)
- New RIL that defaults MCC to 310 and MNC to 260 eliminating dependency on paid market service script. (Special thanks to dzo)
- Updated ADW Nexus Launcher now with full Nexus launcher fade in. No more drawer flicking upwards
- Configurable number home screens (up to 7 now)
- Quick uninstall feature, Just drag app icon over the launcher drawer and hold it until you see the uninstall message.
- Updated Astro File manager
- Added Rogue Tools allowing you to dynamically overclock and change screen density
- New skinned Calendar and Widget.
Please follow the development in the original thread
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Do you like MOBAs? Do you like gaming on your phone? Given that MOBAs (multi player battle arenas) have amassed millions upon millions of players, there's a chance you play LoL or DOTA. And here at XDA we love phones, and we spend a lot of time on them, so if you were to like gaming outside of smartphones you probably like some on them too. I personally like neither, and I simply download the latest 3D games to see the progression...
According to myLGphones, a version of the LG G4 will not feature neither a 2K nor a 4K display - but 3K. If you are anything like me, your reaction to this news will be confusion. While we don't have many details about the sources of this leak, it has apparently been confirmed true by a poster at hardare.fr that gave some more details on model names for each version of the upcoming LG flagship. However, these leaks don't point towards all G4...