Oppo has demoed the bezel-less smartphone called the "R7!" That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week's news is the announcement of Google's internal code building tool is being having its source opened and be sure to check out the article talking about Android 5.1 factory images for the Nexus 5 and 6! That's not all that's covered in today's video! Jordan talks about the...
Mytunes Brings a New Look to Music
Music and media players are becoming more and more important to most users and Windows Media player just doesn’t get you what you want, luckily one of our members has created something that might help.
Originally Posted by Timmy212:
I have been looking for a good music player that i liked, but really haven’t found anything so i decided i would venture off and make my own. This is my first ever phone app, written in .net 2.0 c#. So i thought i would come here for a little guidance since I’ve been kind of a ghost in the crowd for this site.
There are some new features that have been added…
- a new album song list view with the ability to change almums while in the view.
- updated shade slider; reversed the direction that it moves the albums so its more of a slider than any sort of album flow
- holding the top bar until it turns red will bring up settings page.
- The player now shows you the current playing track in blue so that you can easily jump back to the album that the song is in.
- you can now clear out the current playlist, save playlists, load playlists and also Concatenate multiple playlists… sorta (just got it set up so its not perfect yet. )
- Settings allow you to set default folder , and the default playlist. repeat and random toggle buttons are hooked to anything yet.
- new volume slider, just click on the speakers in the corner to bring it up, then slide it back down when you are done.
- you can now throw away albums you no longer want in your playlist by swiping them down into your folder
Continue to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
T-Mobile employee and XDA user s3rv1cet3ch has leaked images that he claims are of the upcoming LG G4 Note, LG's answer to the Samsung Note series and 'big brother' to the G4. LG CEO Cho has been quoted as saying at a press meeting that the company would unveil the next flagship smartphone, G4, in the second quarter, and another high-end product in the second half. With the second quarter now just days away we could finally have a few hints of...
The HTC One M9, Available in both 'Gold on Silver' and 'Metal Gray' colors will be available for sale in stores across the US on April 10th, however most carriers are starting preorders tomorrow on March 27th. No matter which network you order yours from you will be covered by HTC's new Uh-Oh service. Throughout the day today we have seen just as many announcements from carriers regarding pre-order information and prices for Samsung's new flagships the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. If...