Do you like MOBAs? Do you like gaming on your phone? Given that MOBAs (multi player battle arenas) have amassed millions upon millions of players, there's a chance you play LoL or DOTA. And here at XDA we love phones, and we spend a lot of time on them, so if you were to like gaming outside of smartphones you probably like some on them too. I personally like neither, and I simply download the latest 3D games to see the progression...
Mytunes Brings a New Look to Music
Music and media players are becoming more and more important to most users and Windows Media player just doesn’t get you what you want, luckily one of our members has created something that might help.
Originally Posted by Timmy212:
I have been looking for a good music player that i liked, but really haven’t found anything so i decided i would venture off and make my own. This is my first ever phone app, written in .net 2.0 c#. So i thought i would come here for a little guidance since I’ve been kind of a ghost in the crowd for this site.
There are some new features that have been added…
- a new album song list view with the ability to change almums while in the view.
- updated shade slider; reversed the direction that it moves the albums so its more of a slider than any sort of album flow
- holding the top bar until it turns red will bring up settings page.
- The player now shows you the current playing track in blue so that you can easily jump back to the album that the song is in.
- you can now clear out the current playlist, save playlists, load playlists and also Concatenate multiple playlists… sorta (just got it set up so its not perfect yet. )
- Settings allow you to set default folder , and the default playlist. repeat and random toggle buttons are hooked to anything yet.
- new volume slider, just click on the speakers in the corner to bring it up, then slide it back down when you are done.
- you can now throw away albums you no longer want in your playlist by swiping them down into your folder
Continue to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
According to myLGphones, a version of the LG G4 will not feature neither a 2K nor a 4K display - but 3K. If you are anything like me, your reaction to this news will be confusion. While we don't have many details about the sources of this leak, it has apparently been confirmed true by a poster at hardare.fr that gave some more details on model names for each version of the upcoming LG flagship. However, these leaks don't point towards all G4...
All of us here at XDA appreciate just how far Android has come. The incredible flagships of today come packed with bleeding edge technology and are hard to complain about, but it wasn't always like this. Tell us about the worst Android phone you've ever owned, and what made it so dreadful.