T-Mobile employee and XDA user s3rv1cet3ch has leaked images that he claims are of the upcoming LG G4 Note, LG's answer to the Samsung Note series and 'big brother' to the G4. LG CEO Cho has been quoted as saying at a press meeting that the company would unveil the next flagship smartphone, G4, in the second quarter, and another high-end product in the second half. With the second quarter now just days away we could finally have a few hints of...
navmi GPS Cycle Computer v3
A few months ago member AndyZap presented version 3 of this GPS sports application for Windows Mobile touch screen devices.
One of the best things to talk about this GPS tool is the good graphic design it has, some other features are auto pause, time and distance tracking and map display (offline caching of maps).
Definitely a fresh good looking option for enjoying your GPS.
Originally posted by AndyZap
Yet Another GPS Tracker? – yes, but:
- this is a nice one – thanks to excellent design by expo7! And you can set your custom background and button images;
- can select GPS run interval: from “always on” to “run every 10 min” – this is useful if you want to reduce battery power usage;
- has usual cycle computer display: time, distance, speed (current, average, max) plus a graph of your track.
The tool logs GPS data into a binary file (so a lot of data can be stored in a compact form), which can be loaded back for viewing, or saved into .kml / .gpx file to view in e.g. GoogleEarth. With the latest version of GoogleMaps, you can view KML files on your phone. Just click on a kml file in file explorer. Note there is a bug in the latest GoogleMaps installation, so KML files does not work – read the manual how to fix this.
What you need to download (go for the latest version!) :
- GpsCycleComputer_X.XX.cab – the application itself. To install, copy CAB into your phone, and click on it from your phone File Explorer. The manual (file called Readme.htm) is installed on your phone, in the same folder as the application. E.g. if you install into “Internal Storage” on English Windows, the path to the application will be \Internal Storage\Program Files\GpsCycleComputer.
- GpsCycleComputerSource_X.XX.zip – A complete source code in C#, uses CF .NET 2.0. Feel free to change anything you like!
For more information continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The HTC One M9, Available in both 'Gold on Silver' and 'Metal Gray' colors will be available for sale in stores across the US on April 10th, however most carriers are starting preorders tomorrow on March 27th. No matter which network you order yours from you will be covered by HTC's new Uh-Oh service. Throughout the day today we have seen just as many announcements from carriers regarding pre-order information and prices for Samsung's new flagships the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. If...
OnePlus is one of those companies that appear one day and next thing you know, they are all over the internet. Their original OnePlus One phone was a major success in the mobile space due to its low price yet remarkable specifications - the ultimate goal of the company and their “Never Settle” slogan. We love talking about “the little OEM that could”, not necessarily because they are good or bad, but because their business and marketing strategies are very...