The LG G4 has a lot to prove, given that last year’s LG G3 was among the best smartphones of 2014. The Global Mobile Awards given out during the time of MWC 2015 named it the Smartphone of The Year (SOTY?) alongside the iPhone 6, and at the time of its release it packed the very best in Android specifications, from the powerful Snapdragon 801 to the class-leading 1440p display. The camera, battery life and feature set were also deemed...
New Developers’ Greatest Opportunity – XDA Developer TV
Many people in the first world take the Internet and computers for granted. However, other countries are coming online and they are jumping right to mobile and smartphone devices. Could this be a good opportunity for developers? Why should you care about the next 2 billion people coming on the Internet?
In today’s video, Jayce talks about how the next billion people to come online are the next market for developers. He talks about how developers can seize this opportunity. He talks about a couple articles that are linked below. Check out this video to see what he has to say.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- How a D Student Became an Elite Developer – XDA Developer TV
- The Internet of Things – The Next Frontier for Developers – XDA Developer TV
- Creating an Android App 101: Pitfalls – XDA Developer TV
- Don’t Call Yourself a Programmer! – XDA Developer TV
- Confessions of Newly Hired Developers – XDA Developer TV
- Practices of Practical Developers – XDA Developer TV
- Developer Salary News… Good News! – XDA Developer TV
- The Future of Android Development – XDA Developer TV
- Are You Smart Enough to be a Developer? – XDA Developer TV
- New Hacker School for Android!! – XDA Developer TV
- Too Old to Become a Developer? – XDA Developer TV
- Why New Developers Fail – XDA Developer TV
- Why Programmers Get No Respect – XDA Developer TV
- How a College Drop Out Becomes a CTO – XDA Developer TV
- Be More than “Ramen Profitable” and Make Money as an App Developer – XDA Developer TV
- Ladies Learning Code – XDA Developer TV
- How a Rookie Wins a Hackathon – XDA Developer TV
- Social Media for Software Developers – XDA Developer TV
- Hire Me Gary Vaynerchuk – XDA Developer TV
- Job Interview Prep: Toughest Job Interview Questions Part 4 – XDA Developer TV
- Job Interview Prep: Salary Negotiations Part 3 – XDA Developer TV
- Job Interview Prep: Main Interview Part 2 – XDA Developer TV
- Job Interview Prep: Phone Screen Part 1 – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: What Hiring Managers Won’t Tell You – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Recruiter Reveals How Resumes are Chosen – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Is Software Development Your Calling? – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: App Testing – Prove It, Then Sell It – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: The Curse of Knowledge – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Code Katas for Beginning Android Development – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Become a Mono for Android Ninja – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Getting Accepted to a Hacker School – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Rate My Hacker School – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: How to Become a Hacker – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Are You a Good Programmer or Great Programmer? – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: How to Design an Android App – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Resumes Don’t Work on the Internet – XDA Developer TV
Check out Jayce’s HowToBecomeTV YouTube Channel
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
You've probably seen or installed modified applications, be it a patched dialer for your resolution or a custom WhatsApp version with added features. How do developers do that, though? A lot of the time, the applications' source code isn't even available, so how does it all work? We'll see that first, then take a look at a new tool that aims to make the process much easier, and finally compare it to the popular Xposed framework to see how they...
With more and more OEMs ditching SD cards on their flagships, cloud storage is becoming even more important in the mobile world. Services like Dropbox and Google Drive have already become widely adopted by the majority of smartphone users, but is cloud storage ready to replace external storage? Let us know your thoughts below.