Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect ratio is best when taking photos on your smartphone camera? Let us know whether you prefer to use 4:3 or 16:9 and why in the comments below.
New Features Added to Touch Tools
XDA member lyriquidperfection‘s Touch Tools 2.0 Suite is a staple piece of software for HD2 owners as it contains almost everything you need to make your device as user-friendly as can be.
Included in the package are:
- Boot Manager – a small application which provides options for switching off, resetting and powering on your HD2
- Snatch Screen – a screen-capture app with an array of different settings
- Rotation Manager – a tool which helps you to customise when your screen should and shouldn’t auto-rotate
- Slim Volume – this gives users the ability to add support for the ‘slim volume’ bar in otherwise unsupported apps
- Network Folders - shared folders from PCs running different operating systems are made available to your phone
- PinchZoom Manager – adds pinch-to-zoom support to your favourite applications
The application has recently been updated with new bug fixes and features such as a revised user interface, faster loading and two-way in-call recording. You can find the Touch Tools package in the project’s thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
What do the horses in the Xiaomi stable, notably the Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 & Redmi Note 4G have in common with the YU Yureka or the Micromax Canvas Spark, or even the Lenovo A6000 and the A7000? For starters, the mentioned phones are amongst the more value centric Android smartphones, aiming to offer a better deal in terms of specifications and an overall package, than their domestic and foreign competitors in the Indian market. What...
The Nexus 7 2013 has been discontinued on the Google Store! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this weekend's news is the announcement of Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 and be sure to check out the article talking about the 3D printable microscope for mobile devices. That's not all that's covered in today's video! Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA TV. XDA...