April Fools Day is once again upon us and as usual, tech companies everywhere have not failed to keep us entertained. With a trove of fantastic faux product launches and even some real product launches that were taken as April Fools jokes, people have been busy releasing their hilarious ideas. With many of these jokes being nostalgic and some even being functional it's easy to appreciate the spirit behind them. Samsung Galaxy Blade Edge In a reference to the Galaxy...
New Features Added to Touch Tools
XDA member lyriquidperfection‘s Touch Tools 2.0 Suite is a staple piece of software for HD2 owners as it contains almost everything you need to make your device as user-friendly as can be.
Included in the package are:
- Boot Manager – a small application which provides options for switching off, resetting and powering on your HD2
- Snatch Screen – a screen-capture app with an array of different settings
- Rotation Manager – a tool which helps you to customise when your screen should and shouldn’t auto-rotate
- Slim Volume – this gives users the ability to add support for the ‘slim volume’ bar in otherwise unsupported apps
- Network Folders - shared folders from PCs running different operating systems are made available to your phone
- PinchZoom Manager – adds pinch-to-zoom support to your favourite applications
The application has recently been updated with new bug fixes and features such as a revised user interface, faster loading and two-way in-call recording. You can find the Touch Tools package in the project’s thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The beginning of April is dominated by April Fools. There are jokes and pranks everywhere, which are meant to fool people. This news is no joke though, as Google has pushed the shiny red button to send out over-the-air updates to supported devices. Well, sort of, as only a few of available Nexus devices got updates to Android 5.1. Here's a list of OTAs that can be downloaded and flashed by stock recoveries. You can find guides on how to revert...
Once again, we have arrived on the most magical of holidays - the annual unveiling of HalfLife 3, and day on which co-workers believe it is appropriate to duct tape air horns behind doors. I speak, of course, about April Fools Day. As has become their custom, Google launched lighthearted "pranks" for each of their various services (with other tech sites and vendors following suit), and we have done our best to round up the humorous products and tweaks surfacing thus far....