As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we're starting to see a plethora of beautiful new apps on the Play Store. But which ones are the best? Let us know what you think the best looking apps on Android are and why.
New Improved LMT Launcher v0.8 Released
LMT Launcher, created by xda developer and moderator l3v5y, is a great little app which has been written about in the past. In case you are interested, check out the News Story 1 and then the News Story 2 for further information regarding this. However, today we will talk about the upgrades to the app rather than describing what the app can do. The last article written about this was for version 0.5. Now, version 0.8 is out and it is packed with tons of goodies, so be sure to check out the change log.
- Fixed rotation feature
- Controller button “R” now toggles between: Portrait (fg app touchable) -> Landscape (fg app touchable) -> Portrait (full screen lock) -> Landscape (full screen lock)
- Added Mario feature in controller mode: The areas between A and B, C and D and X and Y will lead to both keyevents. When you e.g. run in Mario Bros. with button “C” and jump with button “D” you can run with “C” and then slide your finger right. Then “C” and “D” will be both pressed. Mario will run and jump…
- Fixed rotate and exit button in controller mode (no interference with fg app)
- Added dword reg value “ShowOverlay”: 0=overlays deactivated, 1=overlays activated with default time, >1=overlays activated with custom time (ms)
- Optimized square gestures
- Removed arrow gestures
- Added 5 new mt gestures: Double Diamond and Swipe left/right, right/left, up/down, down/up
- Added 1 st gesture: Diamond
- Added \Windows\services.exe to BlackListClose
- Set new defaults for gestures (see registry!)
- LMT is now rotation arware and works also in landscape mode (only 270°)
- Controller supports now real landscape mode (e.g. for flash games)
See full changelog in changelog.txt attached!
Check out the application thread for more information!
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there seems to be a lot of confusion regarding the differences between Cyanogen, Inc and CyanogenMod developers, as well as Cyanogen OS and the CyanogenMod ROM that so many XDA users love. The entities surrounding each of these are sometimes different and sometimes intertwined. We’ve gotten messages and comments requesting for a clearer distinction between these for future reference, which is why we are writing this feature. Let’s start...
Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week's news is the announcement of the new Google Cell Service and what we know about it and be sure to check out the article talking about the release of the Sony Xperia Z4. That's not all that's covered in today's video! Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on...