New Opera Mini 5 and Latest Jbed all-in-one cab
The popularity of Opera Mini has grown fast since it has been launched for the iphone, for those of you already familiar with this great browser, optyqus created an all in one cab of the latest version.
Originally posted by optyqus
Trying to make things easier with Opera Mini 5 java (as the native WM Opera Mini is still beta and has some issues), I created a cab which spares you of headaches. I’m aware that there are other similar project in the forums, but this one is a little bit different.
This cab contains:
- latest Esmertect Jbed Java (20090506) (credits to Agrab)
- Opera Mini 5 final, presigned – it will ask you permissions only the first time, as you’re able to select “Yes, don’t ask again” option
- Mortscript 2.5 and a connection script- this will automatically initialize your default internet connection when clicking the Opera Mini shortcut, thus saving some seconds of waiting times.
- If you already have Opera Mini 5 installed and don’t want to loose your data (bookmarks, quicklinks), before installing my cab go to Opera Mini>Settings, click Opera Link and create an account (this is fast and easy). Than login and synchronize your data.
- Install the right cab for your device (it will automatically install into internal memory)
- Perform a reboot, to allow registry updating.
- Enter Opera Mini>Settings>Opera Link, login and synchronise your data.
For more information continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!