We've received mixed reports about switching to ART but it seems that the majority of users who make the jump see some type of improvement. But just how noticeable is this improvement in app performance? Let us know if switching to ART has brought noticeable changes to your device's performance.
New TCPMP build [SKINNED]
Member bimbam69 presents his version of the well known TCMP player with rmvb and skin selector option. This player is preferred by many members due to its stability and the many available features.
Originally posted by bimbam69
Features of this build:
- Suport of FLV1 FLV4 videos and subtitle straight of the box.
- ffmpeg.plg now supports Cinepac, SVQ1, SVQ3, h.263, avc, mpeg4, flv1, flv4, on2Vp6.
- matroska.plg is mkv version 2.0 compliant.
- flac.plg has the latest 1.2.1 library
- equalizer works fine
- asap.plg has the latest library (still some problems exists)
- minor fixes to skin addon
- modified file open dialog
- modified playlist dialog
- reincluded mpc.plg and optionaly tta.plg (for tta.plg see extras.zip)
For a complete list of changes see Changes.txt
- Be sure to uninstall old tcpmp before installing
- Download archive below (either -wm2003 for Windows Mobile 2003 and Windows Mobile 5 -WM6 for Windows mobile 6.0 and above)
- pick suitable skin pack, for further info read readme.txt in corresponding pack.
- pick suitable ffmpeg plugin for your device’s proccesor, for further info read readme.txt in that pack (ffmpeg.plg in cab is provided for compatibility purposes and should work with all devices)
- That’s it.
For more information continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge are already proving to be amongst the head turners of 2015. From favoring their inhouse Exynos 7 SoC over the Snapdragon 810 SoC (which ended up causing issues to its main rival); to ditching the removable battery and micro sd card slot in favor of a more "premium" device, the flagship duo have a lot going on for them at this stage. Regarding the premium redesign which replaced plastic with metal and glass,...
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Cyanogen Inc. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! CyanogenMod is widely recognized across XDA for its solid performance, great feature set and far-reaching (and also long-lasting) support for all sorts of devices, from...