Amidst all the Android frenzy caused by the release of the HTC One M9, the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet, Microsoft added its own offering, albeit non flagship, to the table with the announcement of the mid range duo of Lumia 640 and 640 XL. Marketed as being "Windows 10 ready", both these devices launch with Windows Phone 8.1 out of the box. Under the hood, they rock Qualcomm's Snapdragon 400 chipset with a 1.2 GHz Quad core CPU and...
New Version of Super Froyo for Vogue Released
After a period of hiatus, an update for the Android port for Vogue/Kaiser/Polaris made by XDA member incubus26jc has just been released. As with every version of this port, the update brings a myriad of updates and fixes as well as the usual smoothness, stability, and speed that you can only expect in these ports. RLS13 features the boot image of the Droid eye, but with a twist… incubus26jc has rendered it green, so while it looks different than usual, it goes very well with the rest of the theme that he used for it. If you have one of the aforementioned devices and are itching to use Android, give it a go.
- Updated To Latest Build From DZO and Kalt_kaffe (2010-08-17) Most of these changes below are from Them
- Fixed Cell Tower Location on GSM Phones
- Added MDPI Graphics To Some Google Apps
- Better GSM Signal Reporting
- Fix For Default Network Switching
- Working SuperUser Permissions
- Screen Rotation off By Default (Still need to turn off in Launcher Pro)
- Updated Launcher Pro to 0.7.5.1
- Updated All Other Market Apps
- Parts of Darkstar Theme Removed until it Functions Properly
- Added “cm6″ as an option in market.sh.
- Updated Google Apps Brut
- Updated Genie Widget and Gmail
- Updated Voice Search (Open Tutorial in Landscape to get past it)
- Added Battery Percentage App
- More I Cant Think Of At The Moment
You can find more information in the port thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Since the formation of Cyanogen Inc. back in 2013, the company has seen a turbulent state of affairs - from breakthrough innovations and new hardware collaborators to controversial partnerships and falling outs - and the past year and a half has served to strengthen its foothold in the market. Starting out as a software provider for the OnePlus One and expanding into India with Yu Yureka, nothing has hindered the team's drive and vision, and today at MWC, Cyanogen has announced...
The HTC One M9 and the Samsung Galaxy S6 were unveiled at Mobile World Congress! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this weekend's news is the announcement of the Huawei Watch Android Wear device and be sure to check out the article talking about IKEA selling Qi enabled furniture. That's not all that's covered in today's video! Be sure to check out the other videos...