We've received mixed reports about switching to ART but it seems that the majority of users who make the jump see some type of improvement. But just how noticeable is this improvement in app performance? Let us know if switching to ART has brought noticeable changes to your device's performance.
New Version of Super Froyo for Vogue Released
After a period of hiatus, an update for the Android port for Vogue/Kaiser/Polaris made by XDA member incubus26jc has just been released. As with every version of this port, the update brings a myriad of updates and fixes as well as the usual smoothness, stability, and speed that you can only expect in these ports. RLS13 features the boot image of the Droid eye, but with a twist… incubus26jc has rendered it green, so while it looks different than usual, it goes very well with the rest of the theme that he used for it. If you have one of the aforementioned devices and are itching to use Android, give it a go.
- Updated To Latest Build From DZO and Kalt_kaffe (2010-08-17) Most of these changes below are from Them
- Fixed Cell Tower Location on GSM Phones
- Added MDPI Graphics To Some Google Apps
- Better GSM Signal Reporting
- Fix For Default Network Switching
- Working SuperUser Permissions
- Screen Rotation off By Default (Still need to turn off in Launcher Pro)
- Updated Launcher Pro to 0.7.5.1
- Updated All Other Market Apps
- Parts of Darkstar Theme Removed until it Functions Properly
- Added “cm6″ as an option in market.sh.
- Updated Google Apps Brut
- Updated Genie Widget and Gmail
- Updated Voice Search (Open Tutorial in Landscape to get past it)
- Added Battery Percentage App
- More I Cant Think Of At The Moment
You can find more information in the port thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge are already proving to be amongst the head turners of 2015. From favoring their inhouse Exynos 7 SoC over the Snapdragon 810 SoC (which ended up causing issues to its main rival); to ditching the removable battery and micro sd card slot in favor of a more "premium" device, the flagship duo have a lot going on for them at this stage. Regarding the premium redesign which replaced plastic with metal and glass,...
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Cyanogen Inc. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! CyanogenMod is widely recognized across XDA for its solid performance, great feature set and far-reaching (and also long-lasting) support for all sorts of devices, from...