Nexus 7 Gone from AOSP, JBQ Quits, and Fine Tune Chromecast Tab Streaming – XDA Developer TV
The Nvidia SHIELD‘s open source materials were released, while the this wasn’t the case for the Nexus 7 (2013). That and more are covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this week’s news is an article about optimizing your Chormecast and news about the XDA Development Database.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin released a video, giving you a basic education about the Android kernel, Jordan reviewed the Nvidia Shield, and TK gave an app review of C Locker and C Widget. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Fine Tune Your Chromecast Tab Streaming Settings
- Open Source Materials and Factory Images for SHIELD
- New Nexus 7 Factory Images Not Available; JBQ Leaves AOSP
- The Next Big [Case] and New Storefront
- XDA Development Database Enters Stage Two Rollout
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Kernels – XDA Developer TV
- Device Review: Nvidia SHIELD
- Android App Review: ‘C’ the Difference with C Locker and C Widget – XDA Developer TV