T-Mobile employee and XDA user s3rv1cet3ch has leaked images that he claims are of the upcoming LG G4 Note, LG's answer to the Samsung Note series and 'big brother' to the G4. LG CEO Cho has been quoted as saying at a press meeting that the company would unveil the next flagship smartphone, G4, in the second quarter, and another high-end product in the second half. With the second quarter now just days away we could finally have a few hints of...
Nook HD/HD+ Rooted, Galaxy Camera Open Source Bootloader, ARM in Linux Kernel 3.7! – XDA Developer TV
Permanent Root for the Nook HD and HD+ and root for the Galaxy S III Mini I8190 are only two stories released this week at XDA. Our friend Jordan takes the time to round up all the important stories. Jordan talks about the the stable release of the Linux kernel with ARM support. In other XDA Developer TV releases, Jordan talks about XDA Developer TV Producer Erica’s Big Android BBQ video and Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler‘s Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II bootloader unlock, and XDA Developer TV Producer TK released a app review of Silence.
In CyanogenMod 10 news, Jordan talks about the release for the LG P350 and Optimus 3D. Also, Jordan mentions the Samsung Galaxy S III i9300 getting unofficial Cyanogen 10.1 releases as well. Many more devices get release this week so pull up a chair and check out this video to find out which ones did.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Original Transformer TF101 Receives 4.2.1 Port
- HTC EVO 4G LTE Gets Jelly Bean Sense 4.5 Port
- EVO 4G LTE Owners: Get Your Official JB Update Now
- Samsung Rugby Pro Gets Official TWRP, Rugby Smart Gets CM9, CM10
- LG P350 and Optimus 3D Receive CM10 Ports
- CM10 Makes Its Way to the Amaze 4G (At Long Last…)
- T-Mobile and AT&T Galaxy S III Get Unofficial CM10.1 Builds
- Unofficial CyanogenMod 10.1 For the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
- Unofficial CM10.1 Now Available on the Galaxy S III I9300
- Carrier Unlock the Sprint Galaxy S III
- Permanent Root for the Nook HD and HD+, Unofficial CM10 for the HD+
- Root for the Galaxy S III Mini I8190
- Samsung Galaxy Camera Gets Open Source Bootloader
- Linux Kernel 3.7 Stable Released with ARM Support
- Big Android BBQ 2012: Interviews and Silliness! – XDA Developer TV
- Unlock the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II Bootloader – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Live in Peace and Quiet with Silence – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The HTC One M9, Available in both 'Gold on Silver' and 'Metal Gray' colors will be available for sale in stores across the US on April 10th, however most carriers are starting preorders tomorrow on March 27th. No matter which network you order yours from you will be covered by HTC's new Uh-Oh service. Throughout the day today we have seen just as many announcements from carriers regarding pre-order information and prices for Samsung's new flagships the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. If...
OnePlus is one of those companies that appear one day and next thing you know, they are all over the internet. Their original OnePlus One phone was a major success in the mobile space due to its low price yet remarkable specifications - the ultimate goal of the company and their “Never Settle” slogan. We love talking about “the little OEM that could”, not necessarily because they are good or bad, but because their business and marketing strategies are very...